Lady Gaga album survivor - ROUND FIVE

Vote for your LEAST fave.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Her only non-skip albums are the jazz records I put on in the background when I'm chopping veg.

Can we make the poll private next time so I don’t get harangued?
Edit: by both sides

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: GNL
I think I skip more tracks on ARTPOP thanI do on Chromatica :shock: , but the highs on ARTPOP are just balls to the wall amazing.

But ARTPOP has better shit insult names like Chartflop (and for some reason I keep thinking Skintag but that doesn’t work)

cutting lady gaga GIF

I have been targeted by a WICKED WHISPER CAMPAIGN with numerous posters contacting me to change my vote, I won't name names, but I do think @ZenGiraffe should ban everyone who voted ARTPOP to protect our delicate democracy.

I have been targeted by a WICKED WHISPER CAMPAIGN with numerous posters contacting me to change my vote, I won't name names, but I do think @ZenGiraffe should ban everyone who voted ARTPOP to protect our delicate democracy.
Provide screenshots of these WICKED WHISPERS and I will take DISCIPLINARY ACTION

But ARTPOP has better shit insult names like Chartflop (and for some reason I keep thinking Skintag but that doesn’t work)
ARTPOOP
FARTPOP
ARTPLOP

And then you can still do combinations with these, just endless possibilities.

I think I need to add really unironically shit derogatory names for songs/albums onto the things I love thread

I've always thought the moment she named it ARTPOP and tattooed it on her arm the album was doomed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom