Lady Gaga - DAWN OF CHROMATICA (Remix Album - DEFINITELY OUT FRIDAY)

Also love the arca remix as well, love how it starts quite straight then just descends into increasingly washed out/abstract electronica.

Reactions: COB
Thank you Pabllo Vittar, now I know how Gaga would sound like in an Enrique Iglesias/Luis Fonsi collaboration.

WHEW! WHat a RIDE! Who knew that the BEST SONG of the album would end up being the BEST REMIX!

The visual album experience is also a serve. Don't even come near if you haven't sewn your bussy up.

We've been knew honey, yass.

jentiecult.gif

I must torture myself with this over the weekend!

I guess it's not going to be a series of politely extended dancey remixes :D

I guess it's not going to be a series of politely extended dancey remixes :D

You can be sure to expect REMIXES Christian!

Kids will never know the TRUE art of remix form and instead will hold on to the idea that a remix is just removing the second verse and adding a rapper with new ad-libs towards the end. DaBaby who?

Well, being an ageing queen, not all of this album is for me.

That being said, there are a good five keepers
  1. Babylon Bree Runway
  2. Replay
  3. Free Woman "I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEE" :disco:
  4. 911
  5. Enigma / Sour Candy / 1000 Doves interchangeably
Thanks for an iconic and legendary era Stefani :disco:

Re: the vinyl. Is it available here anyway or do I have to order from the US store if I want it? (Which I won't because it'll end up too dear...)

I do sincerely hope darling @Pipo is not suggesting Sour Candy is the best song on Chromatica. it's the worst on BOTH!

Well this has been a challenge :D

Did it actually sell anything? It seemed to come and go but I guess that's standard for a remix album.

These days I've been listening to the ALICE remix heavily, it suffers from being a bit understated and because what follows it is balls to the wall amazing but there's a certain charm to it, blame it on the Hard Candy vibes but it's like she really said "Timbaland and Neptunes but on 2021" :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom