Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters

it's doing... OK. 2.1m on Spotify so far, so performing roughly on track with White Dress rather than the triplet of singles.

Oh, the one that was supposed to drop last Christmas. :eyes:

Hopefully it’s not the jazz standards she was teasing last year.

she looks radiant.

so the schedule as it standards

- jazz/songbook standards
- Nikki Lane duets
- country record
- potentially also a covers album, if this is not then one from last Christmas?

😂

she looks radiant.

so the schedule as it standards

- jazz/songbook standards
- Nikki Lane duets
- country record
- potentially also a covers album, if this is not then one from last Christmas?

😂

Nikki Lane duets album is the day I unstan…. Not thrilled about the others aside from a covers album

If she can maintain this, then :disco::disco::disco:

I’m certainly here for some much-required DISTANCE AND MYSTIQUE in general. Certain other ARTISTÉS could certainly do with ceasing the constant spread of cranny on their social media AS ‘T WERE

It's deactivated. Her last post on Twitter was "The Greatest" ("If this is it, I'm signing off...")

She feels so... out of reach now :(

As previously indicated, I FULLY APPROVE. More of this sort of business please

Does MADAME aka Isabelle Huppert chat with fans online? OF COURSE SHE DOESN’T :disco:

Without her Twitter, how will she be able to tell us what it was like, what happened, and what it's like now? Because we’re not getting that from a jazz standards album and a covers album

It's deactivated. Her last post on Twitter was "The Greatest" ("If this is it, I'm signing off...")

She feels so... out of reach now :(
You just know she felt so clever when she quoted herself hers

Definitely feels like handing the account over to her management to occasionally update would have been a better approach, but alas... hopefully we'll hear about new spoken word albums another way.

Also can't get over her describing the album as "a compilation of older songs with a few new songs." ☠️

Definitely feels like handing the account over to her management to occasionally update would have been a better approach, but alas... hopefully we'll hear about new spoken word albums another way.
Diamanda the Del Rey Donkey has been tasked with travelling first class round the world to trotter out flyers :disco:

Also can't get over her describing the album as "a compilation of older songs with a few new songs." ☠️

These Sweet Escape TEAS just make me so ANXIOUS. I hope it's kind of a thank u, next scenario instead where COCC is Sweetener of course.

why would that make you nervous? Gwen Stefani has never been the kind of prolific writer Lana is. she scraped together a few rejects and the album was the mixed bag you'd expect.

Lana has probably approaching hundreds of good to great songs that never saw the light of day, most likely just cos she SMOKED A J and CHANGED HER MIND on a DIME!

serve me oldies but goodies and I will feast!

I didn't say I Was not GONNA hun! Frankly, I've been here before and we all know we've got no CHOICE* but to stan (and STREAM & buy multiple colored vinyls).

*of course we do have a choice, unless you hate yourself.

:(

61c0aaeadd070221064452ab0a21ca8461cda3b0.jpg

A new look? Her Rachel Dolezal era is coming :(

A Lana Del Rey/Jesy Nelson collaboration album now on the long list of albums she’ll promise but never release

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom