Larry King DEAD

Oh RIP but I really hated whenever he was on tv in the last ten years or so.

That'll be massive news in America for sure.

I did feel for him a bit whenever YouTube promoted clips from his last chat show, where he was frequently interviewing young reality TV stars he clearly knew nothing about and had zero interest in.

RIP

He didn't mean that much to me personally (a bit before my time), but he was an icon. I think my dad will be very upset by this

RIP - this is especially sad as Google says he lost his daughter and son in 2020.

Is he the highest profile COVID victim to date?

Wonder if it'll be a tipping point for more Americans to take it seriously? Although he was very old.

Oh. I knew he'd been ill. He's probably best known to me back whenever he was the big name on CNN, I seem to recall him interviewing Dana International no less.

Is he the highest profile COVID victim to date?

Wonder if it'll be a tipping point for more Americans to take it seriously? Although he was very old.

I honestly don’t think it’ll have an effect. They’ll just use it to re-enforce their belief that it only affects old people.

Reactions: RJN
I just remembered how they redubbed his cameo in Shrek 2 with Jonathan Ross, but also redubbed Joan Rivers (voicing a red carpet reporter character that was clearly modelled after her) with... Kate Thornton :D

the visual age gap with his seventh ex wife was quite something

bc01648b-04dd-4327-9edc-aedd740d048a-655068866.JPG

Larry-King-and-Wife-Shawn-King-Divorce.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom