Late Night Drunk Moopy

Entering this thread.
giphy.gif

The neighbours are having some big party in the garden. I don't understand why they always have to be on the garden

• Sad
Reactions: COB
I really feel we ought to have a late night sober moopy thread for the new year

I mean we'll have to do without Alex, but he'll cope

Sidebar: What is this Graham Norton SHITE on TV at the moment??

Why does he have to pander to fucking American Hollywood shite so much??

This reminds me, does Domino's have an adverse effect on anyone else? It gets us everytime.
I hate Dominos. We only get it when we have friends round who insist on it and [fortunately] due to the pandemic we've not done that in a while.
What did you get?
I guess the Vegan/veggie option(s) would be safe(r) but anything with meat would be a big no no .

I hate Dominos. We only get it when we have friends round who insist on it and [fortunately] due to the pandemic we've not done that in a while.
What did you get?
I guess the Vegan/veggie option(s) would be safe(r) but anything with meat would be a big no no .

I had the veggie supreme. There's just something in it that triggers off everytime! But yet we go back for more :bad:

I've not had a Domino's for YEARS. I very much recommend Franco Manca if any of you have one nearby though.

I really feel we ought to have a late night sober moopy thread for the new year

I mean we'll have to do without Alex, but he'll cope
I'll have you know I didn't touch a DROP last night. That was a BLIP to be fair

Several cans down and watching "The Beatles: Get Back" again. Beardy McCartney is surprisingly hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom