Late Night Drunk Moopy

I'm up late as my current way of defeating writer's block is to fuck about all day napping intermittently and then starting work just as I crack open the first can. I then review the work the following day. It's working a little bit too well.

Please may I see
Alla and DC getting a 6 :(
Kate only getting a 9
dmlaw getting a commentless 8
Using the lyrics from Slut and She Knows It as my comment for three posters.
Quoting Simply Red to Breathe for some reason.

I mean, it's not nasty but it's weird to see people I'd be giving 10s to now just getting average marks. We were a very different forum even just four years ago, I feel like everyone is a lot closer now.

10 Ag – The fact that you DON’T censor yourself is a huge selling point for me. Different strokes and all that
08 Alex
06 Alla Flickor – Definitely one of the odder people on Moopy.
08 ameraal – ‘ameraal is sad’ is not so much of a thing now, which is nice.
07 Apocalypt Flyer
07 Beryl
08 Beverley – I’ve made a mental note to get to know you better.
10 big ron – Loveable rogue or Judas with a surgically-repaired septum? Up for debate, man.
07 Blake
07 BoysForSeles
07 Breathe – I wanna fall from the stars, straight into your arms.
XX ButterTart
06 Cathy de Bourgh
07 Cécile
08 Chlammy
08 Christian
10 COB – The Capcom love means I can’t see you dipping below a ten from me anytime soon.
08 Commotion
07 Crash – AKA the one I think is Floppet until I realise the picture is Bianca, not Rosie.
08 cwej
07 Daniel
06 Dark Carnival – I don’t dislike you, I just have no idea what to say to you.
08 David_5000
07 Devil
08 Diddy – I barely speak to you, but I always like you when I do.
07 dixielandings
08 dmlaw
06 Dr Lecter
08 dUb
05 Edward
09 Eileen – Even though you’re from London I still think you're a thoroughly decent poster.
08 Ellie
06 FetchFugly
10 Floppet – The living embodiment of a Haynes manual. I feel like you could be the neighbour I ring to come round and kill spiders for me, too.
09 Gangsta Nancy Lam – Looking forward to the promised commentless 7 rate.
05 graves – I was a big fan, where the fuck did you bugger off to?
05 Haiku
00 Hak – I’m sorry, I still can’t place you.
08 Halli
10 Indie – Moopy’s Northernest poster, which is inspirational in itself.
00 Jacques – Do they still do Jacques cider? I’ve not had it in ages.
10 Jætike – I miss our HOT IDOL CHAT
09 Jark – The DA VINCI of Moopy, a poster far ahead of his time.
09 JillTyrell – Manchester reprazent
09 jivafox
08 Johnkm
07 J-Snow
09 Kalabaliken – You’re male and I gave you high marks. Am I everything you’ve ever been taught to hate?
09 Kate
07 Kevin
08 KindaCool – H8rs be damned, I’ve always got on with you.
07 Krust
07 Lee
10 lolly – You were my 11 last year. Then I found out you never vote and I’m not about to piss up rope for a second year running.
08 Loufoque
08 Lucille
08 Madison
05 Man in a Hamster Wheel – Another one I like who just upped and fucked off.
00 ManicKangaroo
08 Marilyn
07 Mats
09 Mel – I want to give you a ten again, but since the postwhore club disbanded we’ve not seen much of each other.
09 monsta – Got myself a fire don’t know what to do. I feel your body heat.
10 Mugatu – Single-handedly the reason I no longer think all millennials should be shot in the face.
10 octophone – One of the ones I can imagine properly getting on with in real life.
09 OutSynk – Young upstart, I’ve got my bloody eye on you so don’t go getting ideas.
00 Peekaboo – Soz, la’.
09 Penelope - She’s a slut and she knows it
05 PercyPig – She wants to root all the boys
08 Phoenix – She can’t help being a slut on a Saturday Ni-iiiiight
05 Pingu
07 Pipo
06 PJL
07 POP!
07 Queen of the Bay
08 Rachey
08 RaspberrySwirl – You lost your mojo for a bit, but you seem to be getting it back of late.
07 Rhythmbarbican
07 Robbie
00 RobotBoy – He’s dead now so I can finally say I really never got the hype.
06 Ryan
07 Samuel
06 SDF
08 Sharla
09 Sheena – Yes, a nine, but a HIGH nine. Shee-vival 2017 is still very much a go.
09 Shirley
07 Slave – Is you a HACTUAL Tory?
08 Star – It baffles me that there aren’t more parents on Moopy. All these men and none of them settled down.
08 Steptacular
08 straightorbroken
07 Suedehead
10 Suomi – THE revelation of the year. Your Dinah Nar write up remains the funniest thing I’ve read in ages. “I am lying on the floor and unable to get up…”
08 supermassive
09 Tetris-Rock
00 The Anti-Dubsden – Do you post, Paul?
06 Tramell
05 Treacle
07 untitled
09 VoR – Making it to Eurovision even after snapping all your limbs off remains the feelgood moment of the year.
09 wendy the goat – Parenting done right.
05 Whatevar
08 Win_the_game
11 Zu-Klara – An event-poster who uses French for emphasis SANS PAMPLEMOUSSE. I’d tell you never to change, but at the rate you burn through usernames I know it would fall on deaf ears.
07 ZZ

h3IGoVmWeXrQQ.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RJN
"So far Fairground is leading." is a legendary Moopy post on the level of "ooh a PADDED BAG" (in my mind)
It's brilliant. I think enough time has passed that we should have a critical reappraisal of Breathe's work, like they did with Showgirls before concluding it's actually every bit as shit as they remembered.

Reading that interaction reminded me of something that has made me laugh just thinking about it since. I had just started posting so I didn't remember who was involved.

from this: https://www.moopy.org.uk/threads/how-long-have-you-been-a-kylie-fan.100667/

The first album was the Greatest Hits which I had when I was 5. I didn't really pay any more attention to her till Light Years came along (age 12) but pretty quickly became a retrospective fan of the years I'd missed.
Oh I just realised you had the Greatest Hits. Which songs on it spurred that purchase?
I was 5 :D my parents obviously just thought I'd like it, idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom