Late Night Drunk Moopy

No Moopyrate revival. I would be forced to pretend not to read it whilst hammering refresh and crying at every vaguely negative score.
Even if you don't take part you're still eligible to be rated, so it's not like you can just distance yourself - people are assigning you a points value so of course you're going to look even if you don't want to be involved.

Even if you don't take part you're still eligible to be rated, so it's not like you can just distance yourself - people are assigning you a points value so of course you're going to look even if you don't want to be involved.

The first "Dot-rate" I appeared in was my first awareness the thing existed.

I don't know what the hell got into us. It was different in the Dotmusic times because it was an international, decentralised platform. We brought it in here because of the posts and traffic it generated. It did as much harm as good, if not more.

God alone knows how many people bogged off early due to being dragged in Moopyrate. I particularly wonder what happened to @NworbVV. I hope there's no beef.

I’ve just thought, Patricia Routledge and the Queen Mother look alike.

I can't decide whether or not to order these Evan Parker albums - out of print for ages, the label is run by a pal but he's a fucking Covid denying twat.

I know what you're saying - but they've paid for the pressings in good faith and then he starts wanging on about 5G...I feel really sorry for them, having paid for all this and then he starts talking absolute shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom