Late Night Drunk Moopy

Oh yeah they’re way too long. You have to leave during the 7th inning. Or get really drunk. They are way more fun in person than on tv

soccer (football) has gotten really big in Atlanta recently and I find that even more boring

I think I just find all sports boring though really

i think it was Ellie that made me understand why soccerfootball isn’t doing it for me, they can run around for an hour and a half and there’s a decent chance that nobody will score. What’s the point of all that? At least in tennis is a constant stream of points.

i think it was Ellie that made me understand why soccerfootball isn’t doing it for me, they can run around for an hour and a half and there’s a decent chance that nobody will score. What’s the point of all that? At least in tennis is a constant stream of points.
The one game I went to was 0-0 after 90 minutes. But there was a point in overtime so that was something. I did love Ted Lasso so that made me want to like it though

The one game I went to was 0-0 after 90 minutes. But there was a point in overtime so that was something. I did love Ted Lasso so that made me want to like it though

That sounds like a wholly unappealing premise for me :D I'll stick to the "Eden Hazard Ass" thread on FMForums

Too early to start a daily thread I guess

I’ve finished work for today, I feel full of beans, I wanna do something GAY

Ooh when I found out the cute Vietnamese teacher wouldn’t be coming on Saturdays because his student finished, I got his contact, it was a bit rushed as the next lesson bell was chiming. Feel like I pressured him into it :shy:

Oh good for you Diddy :disco:

As for me I think it might be time to call it quits with Mr Greece, not that we were ever TOGETHER. He’s back in Greece for a bit and has been painfully slow at replying to texts, even when he prompts it. Weirdly I don’t feel UPSET or HEARTBROKEN or anything which is probably a good thing.

I mean, I thought I would, he’s the first man I’ve ever loved :shy:

I ran out of the wine I was drinking so raided the drinks cabinet and now I'm drinking kaluha straight. Seems fine, even if many years old.

Quite drunk actually. I’ve not had my tea and I’m torn between eating which I know would sober me up, or carry on drinking and suffer an absolute cunt of a hangover tomorrow. It’s like Sophie’s Choice without the shit, expendable daughter.

Quite drunk actually. I’ve not had my tea and I’m torn between eating which I know would sober me up, or carry on drinking and suffer an absolute cunt of a hangover tomorrow. It’s like Sophie’s Choice without the shit, expendable daughter.
Bbc Drinking GIF

I'm drinking, eating curry and bingeing The IT Crowd. I KNOW, I KNOW EVIL GLINNER but Richard Ayoade, Noel Fielding and Matt Berry in the same show? 😍 😍 😍 ALL IN MY PANTS NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom