Late night drunk moopy

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Oh DARLING. Did you pop there after a quick waltz round HARRODS? :disco:
Only the local one. I popped in for a quick spray of something expensive as I'd forgotten to SPRITZ MY NANCY before a night out, but got tempted by all the GLITTERING BAUBLES

Suedey

secret.
I've had the rosé, the rosé prosecco and the merlot. How many ARE there now?

I noticed they stock it in Harvey Nichols last week.
I miss my days of buying £9 packets of dry pasta from Harvey Nicks because it was Harvey Nicks DAAAARLING

Actually don't. I was a stupid twat!

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
ALKA SELTZER gives me so much life honestly ugh
BUBBLY PAINKILLER RATE

11 Alka Seltzer: Clean, light, refreshing :disco:
10 Panadol: I adore the handy snap shut pouch which the non-bubbly variety comes in - so modern and convenient and a real conversation starter at the drop in - but BUBBLY'S WHERE IT'S AT :disco:

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I miss my days of buying £9 packets of dry pasta from Harvey Nicks because it was Harvey Nicks DAAAARLING

Actually don't. I was a stupid twat!
It's GAY RITE OF PASSAGE :D

I'm sure one year when I was about 20, every member of my family got Harvey Nichols biscuits, tea or pasta for Christmas :disco: :santa:

Suedey

secret.
BUBBLY PAINKILLER RATE

11 Alka Seltzer: Clean, light, refreshing :disco:
10 Panadol: I adore the handy snap shut pouch which the non-bubbly variety comes in - so modern and convenient and a real conversation starter at the drop in - but BUBBLY'S WHERE IT'S AT :disco:
And THIS is why there is only one @Zu 2 :disco:

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
It's GAY RITE OF PASSAGE :D

I'm sure one year when I was about 20, every member of my family got Harvey Nichols biscuits, tea or pasta for Christmas :disco: :santa:
I once bought my family Christmas presents from Harrods thinking they'd be excited and delighted but the general tone of the collective response was QUEER'S GOT IDEAS ABOVE HIS STATION

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I had to Google Peek Freans to make sure I was spelling it right (THESE THINGS MATTER), and apparently they were DISSOLVED IN 1989! :o

It's like all my adult life has been A LIE

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
I had to Google Peek Freans to make sure I was spelling it right (THESE THINGS MATTER), and apparently they were DISSOLVED IN 1989! :o

PLEASE NO

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
OMG S'EXPRESS!

Weren't PEEK FREANS BISCUITS? Naturally the factory that made them has been converted into LUXURY HOUSING from what I can recall

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
Thought I'd offer you a quick little glimpse into MY NEWS

Pictures of CRIPPIN
LIPSTICK-SMEARED
Torn WALLPAPER
Have the walls got EARS HERE?

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work

Dissolved just like a fizzy painkiller. :(

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
Oh my God I’m out of BUBBLY PAINKILLERS and the nearest shop is ALMOST A MINUTE AWAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom