Late Night Drunk Moopy

It’s quite mind-blowing that he’s one of the world’s richest musicians but he is just NOT A THING over here.

Reactions: RJN
It’s quite mind-blowing that he’s one of the world’s richest musicians but he is just NOT A THING over here.
This concert was fun but you’re not missing much

SO I’m on the piss and LOOKING and I found (according to my neighbour Bev) the old poster THAT ONE who seemed interested first but has stopped talking to me :evil:

Anyway about to meet some other HOT PIECE :horny:

Also @That One you are gorgeous so plz come back to Manchester

SO I’m on the piss and LOOKING and I found (according to my neighbour Bev) the old poster THAT ONE who seemed interested first but has stopped talking to me :evil:

Anyway about to meet some other HOT PIECE :horny:

Also @That One you are gorgeous so plz come back to Manchester

Do yourself a favour. If he gets back in touch, don’t ask him about anything political.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: GNL
I've been drunk a lot recently, usually too much to see my screen.

Tonight I can, just about. Who wants a roasting?
Oh you know these narcissistic ghouls will say yea to anything which results in ATTENTION

YOU DECIDE

Quite tipsily, I decided to investigate all the versions of Tess Merkel's "Good Life" that currently exist and discovered that the fey one from Lovers of Valdaro has done a tear-jerkingly candlelight tribute.

And LA RUSH have provided a fabbed-up remix, so all bases have been covered unless you want a heavy metal racket or a shitty Nokia ringtone non-event that passes for a SLAPPY BOP with modern undiscerning gays.

Hi girls, after dinner got DRAGGED into a bar I didn’t want to go to with people I DIDN’T want to see, and was charged £34 for two drinks. Now sat on the night bus because I can’t justify an Uber. Pray for Lucy.

I remember buying two doubles in G-A-Y in London a few years ago and being AGOG at how much it cost.

I thought the tequila soda would be a cheaper option than another margarita but turned out it was £18.

Surely not INFAMOUSLY cheap G-A-Y?!? I went there for Eurovision and was charged £14 for a JUG of Aprerol Spritz.

Well, two doubles in Manchester G-A-Y were probably about 50p at the time so I might have been shocked comparitively...

The lowlight of the evening was the boy from FULHAM telling me how gay guys make GREAT FLATMATES.

I'm watching "Inside" yet again. Not sure when I was last this obsessed with a piece of art.

real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I'm not a big drinker these days but I am quite pissed right now. Been working on a fucked-up deconstructed "rave" album all day and the results are pleasingly messy. Although, they are a reminder that I am a lot less funny than I think I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom