Late Night Drunk Moopy

Oh DARLING. Did you pop there after a quick waltz round HARRODS? :disco:
Only the local one. I popped in for a quick spray of something expensive as I'd forgotten to SPRITZ MY NANCY before a night out, but got tempted by all the GLITTERING BAUBLES

Reactions: Zu
ALKA SELTZER gives me so much life honestly ugh
BUBBLY PAINKILLER RATE

11 Alka Seltzer: Clean, light, refreshing :disco:
10 Panadol: I adore the handy snap shut pouch which the non-bubbly variety comes in - so modern and convenient and a real conversation starter at the drop in - but BUBBLY'S WHERE IT'S AT :disco:

I miss my days of buying £9 packets of dry pasta from Harvey Nicks because it was Harvey Nicks DAAAARLING

Actually don't. I was a stupid twat!
It's GAY RITE OF PASSAGE :D

I'm sure one year when I was about 20, every member of my family got Harvey Nichols biscuits, tea or pasta for Christmas :disco: :santa:

BUBBLY PAINKILLER RATE

10 Panadol: I adore the handy snap shut pouch which the non-bubbly variety comes in - so modern and convenient and a real conversation starter at the drop in - but BUBBLY'S WHERE IT'S AT :disco:
And THIS is why there is only one @Zu 2 :disco:

BUBBLY PAINKILLER RATE

48A3E1AD-A510-4E3F-A2DA-3E7B80189168.jpeg

It's GAY RITE OF PASSAGE :D

I'm sure one year when I was about 20, every member of my family got Harvey Nichols biscuits, tea or pasta for Christmas :disco: :santa:
I once bought my family Christmas presents from Harrods thinking they'd be excited and delighted but the general tone of the collective response was QUEER'S GOT IDEAS ABOVE HIS STATION

I had to Google Peek Freans to make sure I was spelling it right (THESE THINGS MATTER), and apparently they were DISSOLVED IN 1989! :o

It's like all my adult life has been A LIE

I had to Google Peek Freans to make sure I was spelling it right (THESE THINGS MATTER), and apparently they were DISSOLVED IN 1989! :o

PLEASE NO

Thought I'd offer you a quick little glimpse into MY NEWS

Pictures of CRIPPIN
LIPSTICK-SMEARED
Torn WALLPAPER
Have the walls got EARS HERE?

Dissolved just like a fizzy painkiller. :(

Oh my God I’m out of BUBBLY PAINKILLERS and the nearest shop is ALMOST A MINUTE AWAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom