Late night Rewatch: Melodifestivalen 2009 Final - AT MIDNIGHT

Expected to sing again thirty seconds after not knowing whether it's victory or utter humiliation. This is worse than moopy scavenger hunt.

There are so many great songs that never made it to the final that we should edit a special edition of MF lost gems and watch it one of these nights. You're not gay enough if you don't know Smiling in love or The girl.

I can't believe Cicciolino has over 800 posts already when he joined 3 days ago :D He's really pushing for cutie of the evening year.

This is the results of several drunk rewatches, I’ve not missed one since I joined :D I also like your ALTERNATIVE name for me, I was going to change my avatar but may HOLD OFF for now.

Did Sarah Dawn Finer even exist in 2004? I think she copied me tbh :eyes:

Like most things Malena related, this Swedish sketch is much funnier if you imagine a baby Greta glowering offscreen. :greta:

For non Swedish speakers, she's basically talking about how despite her glamorous image her life is very ordinary and down to earth, "nothing unusual at all'.

Can't speak for anyone else but I had an absolute gas doing this and the Eurovision. Isolation has given me some fun I wouldn't have had otherwise now. But jeez, I had a drink too many.
I'm QUITE AMUSED that you've continued to dabble.

I was thinking if it would be possible to edit a selection of amazing songs that didn't make the MF finals and streaming it live on youtube one of these nights. I have all the dvds so it would be high quality, and a lot more fun if we delete all the filling and it's just banger after banger.

I was thinking if it would be possible to edit a selection of amazing songs that didn't make the MF finals and streaming it live on youtube one of these nights. I have all the dvds so it would be high quality, and a lot more fun if we delete all the filling and it's just banger after banger.
Make it so.

Like most things Malena related, this Swedish sketch is much funnier if you imagine a baby Greta glowering offscreen. :greta:

For non Swedish speakers, she's basically talking about how despite her glamorous image her life is very ordinary and down to earth, "nothing unusual at all'.

Since you seem to know all the sketches, can you help me with one? It was on YouTube a few years back, and it was a comedy fly-on-the-wall sketch with Charlotte Perelli where she got her hand trapped in a door. I've looked for it since and can't find it anywhere.

I kinda like the filler.

We must create some kind of playlist and a watch event on what would have been Eurovision week. I figure that may already be in the works elsewhere.

Since you seem to know all the sketches, can you help me with one? It was on YouTube a few years back, and it was a comedy fly-on-the-wall sketch with Charlotte Perelli where she got her hand trapped in a door. I've looked for it since and can't find it anywhere.

I remember the one you mean! I think @Suomi introduced me to it so maybe he can help?

I kinda like the filler.

We must create some kind of playlist and a watch event on what would have been Eurovision week. I figure that may already be in the works elsewhere.
Specially because the official show looks like it's going to be SHIT.

I will miss waking up on Sunday morning with two empty bottle of wine by my bed, vague memories of euroslut anthems and an inbox full of filth :(

No filthy inbox this end :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom