Late night Rewatch: Melodifestivalen 2009 Final - AT MIDNIGHT

Since you seem to know all the sketches, can you help me with one? It was on YouTube a few years back, and it was a comedy fly-on-the-wall sketch with Charlotte Perelli where she got her hand trapped in a door. I've looked for it since and can't find it anywhere.

I had it saved on my Favourites and unfortunately the video has been deleted :( She ends up getting murdered in the bath tub

12 Hope & Glory - Måns
10 Stay The Night - Alcazar
08 Love Love Love - Agnes
06 La voix - Malena
04 @Alla - Sofia
02 Så vill stjärnorna - Molly
01 Baby Goodbye - EMD

1000 Miles - HEAT
Moving On - @SDF
Snälla Snälla - Caroline
You’re My World - Emilia off of Big Big World

:oi:

I completely understand La Voix now and after eleven years am actively playing it. The Eurovision performance was so rough. Do we know what happened between Melodifestivalen and Eurovision?

I completely understand La Voix now and after eleven years am actively playing it. The Eurovision performance was so rough. Do we know what happened between Melodifestivalen and Eurovision?
The background vocals were pre-recorded in Stockholm. Also they had 8 people on stage, they had to change everything and sing live in Eurovision, and that's where everything went a bit wrong.

The background vocals were pre-recorded in Stockholm. Also they had 8 people on stage, they had to change everything and sing live in Eurovision, and that's where everything went a bit wrong.
Well that was fucking stupid.

They had no option. Back in the day, when they had the same rules than Eurovision, the performance in both MF and ESC were identical (Las Vegas).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom