Late night REWATCH: The Hague 1980 (11:30 10/04)

Why WAS it ever held in Harrogate, it doesn't even have an AIRPORT!

It also has a CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL attached to it :disco:

Harrogate is so fancy that Yorkshire is starting to reject it like a transplanted organ. It'll slide over into Lancashire before long.
You can only get away with that because you know there's no chance of Indie ever seeing it here.

I'm out. I felt a surge of Eurovision OVEREXPOSURE the other day so from now on I'm limiting it to Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays (as and when VoR stops running in terror from Moopyvision Decade)

1973 DRUNK REWATCH TOMORROW

I'm out. I felt a surge of Eurovision OVEREXPOSURE the other day so from now on I'm limiting it to Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays (as and when VoR stops running in terror from Moopyvision Decade)
JOIN US. It's not proper Eurovision anyway, it's from the days where Europe was only made up of six countries and nobody sang in English so the songs didn't matter.

You can just tell from the still of the YouTube clip that 1980 is going to be quality

The 1973 interval act is no joking matter. I look forward to your apology.
Against my better judgement I decided to have a look. You're right, I unreservedly apologise. I'm now going to scrub my eyes with some wire wool and pray that thing doesn't kill me in my dreams tonight.

Against my better judgement I decided to have a look. You're right, I unreservedly apologise. I'm now going to scrub my eyes with some wire wool and pray that thing doesn't kill me in my dreams tonight.
Apology accepted.

Don't forget to vote in the poll:
https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/charlie-rivel-interval-act-1973.73401/

I’ve only had a few so not too bad, might start at LUNCH tomorrow so it’ll be fun come 8 :beer::disco:

I’ve only had a few so not too bad, might start at LUNCH tomorrow so it’ll be fun come 8 :beer::disco:
I don't often go on Moopy drunk because I suffer such terrible beer guilt. When I wake up the next morning and see the little red icon on the alerts tab, I immediately assume it's people kicking off because I started quoting Hitler or something.

Right, that's the ileostomy had a quick rinse under the cold tap. Ready when you all are.

I don't often go on Moopy drunk because I suffer such terrible beer guilt. When I wake up the next morning and see the little red icon on the alerts tab, I immediately assume it's people kicking off because I started quoting Hitler or something.

I was quite bad on Wednesday and thankfully it only resulted in a SELFIE albeit with a glass of wine plonked in front of my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom