Latvia 2021: Samanta Tina - The Moon is Rising

ARE YOU READY FOR THE PARADE?

• Total voters
I’m amazed certain posters in this thread haven’t choked on their own hyperbole.
Don't get me wrong, I've seen Sam Teen live and can confirm she's down to Earth and VERY unstable. I'd love for her to qualify and prove the old adage that 38th time's the charm.
I just think it's important to acknowledge that this song is three minutes of formless shouting.

It was only a MATTER OF TIME until moon sorceress SAM TEEN would plunge Moopy into an apocalypse of IN-FIGHTING.

Samanta-Tina-e1615567575569.jpg

Reactions: COB
Sort of excited that there IS a blood moon on the 26th, would’ve been great for it to have been on her semifinal day

Like WHY is this being filmed out of a car window? Does the car actually add anything to the video other than a frame for her STUNNING performance? :D

Imagine driving past to look at some lovely Latvian lakes and stumbling across THAT! :D
About a year ago, it was some sort of internet challenge/trend to film yourself from your car while it’s moving :david:

:D

I love that queen Nikkie is clearly a BIT OF A FAN!

Sam Teen seems to veer from being QUITE ANNOYING, to sounding like she's off her tits chatting shit in the smoking area at 4am, to being genuinely quite FUN and FABULOUS!

I'll be so sad if all the FUNTIME contestants get wiped out in the semis.
S.Hit seems in the safe zone, but SAM TEEN, BASIL and Natalia :hostage: seem in far more precarious positions :(

Our Esthojian interviewer asked her why her outfit was green and she spouted some obnoxious bullshit for 5 minutes in response. QUEEN!

Someone obviously didn't do their research - green the opponent to red in the opponent process colour theory. She's singing about the BLOOD MOON, so of course Sam TEEN is wearing green.

What a RIDICULOUS QUESTION.

I actually don’t know how I’ll cope if she doesn’t make it to the final!

Although if she doesn’t make it we’ll have a new single to soften the blow. :shock:

Sam Teen qualifying would be such a fabulous gag, and I'd be properly made up for her seeing as she's clearly one of, if not THE most invested contestant for the entire year :D

I did think there was a remote possibility of a tenth place jury-fuelled scrape through based on her vocals and this semi being weaker than the first...but the WOLVES seem to suggest her jury final vocals weren't great :Lundvik:

My favourite Sam Teen story is from the 2016 Latvian preselection when she qualified in her heat but then eliminated HERSELF because she didn’t think her song was as good as the one she wanted to win

we stan a selfless queen :disco:

and he DID win! A queen of TASTE!

OMG that's so sweet! And totally the right call as Justs was one of Latvia's few GREAT ENTRIES :D

This was her WITHDRAWN entry, hints of her signature artpop STYLE but not quite as HARD as we are used to. She really exists in a genre all of her own making doesn't she :D

Brace for a rather unsuccessful whistle-note at the end :D

Also somewhat confused as to why she's dressed as a DISCO NEFERTITI :D
It doesn't exactly link into the lyrics, unless it's meant to be Nefertiti squawking LOVE IS FOREVEEEEEEAAAAH from the depths of her TOMB??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom