Le grand retour de TIGHT FIT

Alias #23

User
Actually this came out last year but I see they’ve got a new one on the way and I know everyone will be desperate to chat about it

I LIKE IT

Results of a poll undertaken last night in London’s glamorous hotspots show that 98% of listeners prefer TIGHT FIT to “that shitty Swedish group who blatantly copied them” :disco:

Actually this came out last year but I see they’ve got a new one on the way and I know everyone will be desperate to chat about it

I LIKE IT

Results of a poll undertaken last night in London’s glamorous hotspots show that 98% of listeners prefer TIGHT FIT to “that shitty Swedish group who blatantly copied them” :disco:

The Cardigans?

We can of course all share our favourite TIGHT FIT stories here :disco:

My favourite is TIGHT FIT star Julie Harris telling a quality newspaper that dirty old men would find her in the phone book and call her at all hours to grunt BET YOU’RE A TIGHT FIT LUV and slam the phone down :disco:

Oh I love this so much that I played it seven times on the day of release and promptly forgot about it. :shy:

Twinkly ABBA bits, fabulous middle eight and a key change, it has it ALL (except an explosion noise after “if you light the fuse” part).

Indeed, if this had been released as a Lee/Faye heavy Steps songs with pushy LSL reduced volume Oohs, there would have been claims of malfunctioning fartboxes amongst CERTAIN QUARTERS.

Side note: Does the man really sing “the fuck you found”? :agog:

Too RACY FOR STEPS.

'Fantasy Island' proven to cause spontaneous hands free ejaculation in 79% of gay men over 45.

rupauls-drag-race-drag-queen.gif

Fallout is certainly very insistent, but rather good and if we are measuring against the Nicki French disco stick (as feels appropriate) pretty marvellous.

I have only just discovered that Fantasy Island was a cover of an Eurovision also-ran :o

Still, their lyrical adjustments were clearly for the best and those Millionaires could not compete with the choreographical might of the Fit.

One of the members who flounced out of the group under a pay dispute formed a new project to go on to bigger and better things. Debut single ‘Escargot A La Bongo’ was cruelly ignored by radio and inexplicably flopped.

Chopper Harris indeed. DISGUSTING. I see she's part of the current line-up, however. Maybe they offered to increase her salary to £2.50 a day :disco:

If we’re discussing Tight Fit splinter projects, this one was also cruelly ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom