Legendary Apprentice candidates

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
Watching the new episode now and the early seasons did produce so many icons, good and bad. The later ones all sort of blend together.

Lucinda never gets old.

lucinda-ledgerwood-credit-image-jack-ludlam-FH3R8B.jpg

I liked the one who was sort of like an Apprentice contestant played by Miranda Hart. Elizabeth?

NATALIE HUGHES! :disco:

1474960294-the-apprentice-natalie-hughes.jpg

She might have only lasted two episodes but she was ICONIC. Swearing in the boardroom, having a face like a chewed wasp the ENTIRE time, showing that you can take the woman out of Glasgow but you cannot take the Glasgow out of the woman! :disco:

I met her in the airport in Heathrow as she was flying back from filming something and I was on my way to some Eurovision thing. I was HAMMERED on gin and tonic, but then she didn't look exactly sober either. I have a selfie but we both look fucking AWFUL :D

The “Do French people like their children” laydeh

Are we allowed to include hot apprentice MEN in here? I'm going to say yes.

HARRISON

https://cdn.images.STOP FUNDING HATE/img/dynamic/79/590x/secondary/The-Apprentice-Harrison-Jones-1362613.jpg?r=1534841556866
LEWIS

https://i.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/1s/2019/09/25/08/18905690-7502187-image-a-39_1569395761095.jpg

Edna gloves pic:
6a00d834524ac069e2014e886eeb2b970d-150wi

God she was incredible. Just confidently saying anything to an audience of people despite having no idea what she was talking about :disco: Also the audacity of being fired on an app development task then launching her own app! What a legend.

Reactions: VoR
Who was the contestant who asked whether the French liked their children?

I also quite remember way back from the first season WICKED Adele and her multiple successful attempts at throwing people under the bus, then quitting before Sir Sugar could fire her when she was clearly toast.
1448991713-apprentice-adele-lock-quits.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom