LENA PHILIPSSON HAS RETURNED TO SAVE US ALL- AGAIN!

Sheena

ROMANCE
GAYS, rejoice, for our QUEEN (Swedish branch) is BACK, on Friday, presumably with a single, though I can't find anything to suggest whether it's that or an album. Still, the cover is MAGNIFICENT and from that glittery font, I can only hope that this is a disco STONKER.

Anyway, no word on whether it's a SANDRA cover, but it is her real name, so she's self-referencing again, and let's not forget how THAT worked out last time with "Lena Anthem" :disco:

The most EAGERLY anticipated comeback of the YEAR!

61210508_2741111179248713_1039267835206959104_n.jpg

The good news we’ve all been waiting for :disco:

I’m not sure what the best font is for a name like Maria Magdalena, but I think GLITTER BLOCK CAPS is a good start

I’m not sure what the best font is for a name like Maria Magdalena, but I think GLITTER BLOCK CAPS is a good start

I'd go for glitter. But also a sparkly crown of thorns (dripping blood) hanging at a jaunty angle off the first M.

While some of her more tasteful moments were very nice, I am so pleased that Queen Lena has realised that at this moment some camp frippery is just what is required.

totally not what I was expecting but LOVE IT :D

Now THIS is how you corner the LATIN MARKET

I've popped a WIG ON and got the POPPERS out and it isn't even 8AM :disco:

WHAT A WOMAN

If only she bothered to make a video- CAN YOU IMAGINE? :D

It's EVERYTHING I want from Lena Philipsson in 2019 and THEN SOME

I'm not sure what to make of this :D

BUT Delirium came on straight after :disco:

OH MY... (Whoop!) MARIA MAGDALENA :disco:

Lena ON THE LOO (her FACE :D) and IN LIDL

You got there before me. THE FUCKING LOO :D

I also am partial to “grabbing a drainpipe and trying to look sexy into the camera” and the bit where she’s putting the aubergines in the trolley. IN LIDL :D

The “video” (if you could call it that) is absolutely EVERYTHING.

WHAT A FUCKING WOMAN!

I do think this kind of has the air of a one off but wouldn't it be tremendous if she had an album's worth of this hot shit ready to go?

I do think this kind of has the air of a one off but wouldn't it be tremendous if she had an album's worth of this hot shit ready to go?

She has been recording for some time, no? Surely there is an album on the go.

There’d BETTER be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom