Let Them All Talk (Mari Louise/Candy Burgen/Diane West)

Vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I literally cancelled my hbo this month and now I have to get it again.

Looks lovingly understated :disco: I'll have to source it by ANY MEANS NECESSARY because fuck knows what HBO Max even is.

god that looks really really boring, wanky and self indulgent. I think Soderbergh should've stayed retired.

this is apparently already on HBO, everything seems to go right over my head in this digital era. I will probably watch it during the weekend, looks OK to me!

I enjoyed it. fuck all happens, it's just old people talking (with understated toxic drama between the lines), but if you're a bit old in the brain that's all you need

I also really want to go on that ship :disco:

I enjoyed this too!

Apparently there was no script, the actors where just given a summary of the scene and how it should end and they just improvised all the dialogue.

I loved this, the awkwardness, the weird shots, the matter of fact-ness of it all.

Everyone was great, Meryl’s best work in while, Dianne Wiest was just phenomenal and Candice Burgen given a nice meaty role.

I am torrenting all the ones they’ve decided to market exclusively to HBO and the US market. Screw them.

It can’t be worse than The Laundromat.

The typos/mistakes in this thread title are making me twitch.

I know right. I won't have Queen of Pop/Voice of an Angle Merly's name be disrespected like that.

I’m not sure what the party line is supposed to be here

but I think I’d hate those outfits on anyone

I think I’m within my rights to say that as a noted fashionista

BOOT from me for the dress. It looks like a cheap Primark duvet cover with holes cut in it for the head and arms

The photo makes me happy because somewhere right now it's making a Republican spit blood.

I'm INTO IT! Lucas looks like the supporting/co-lead in a gay cult classic early '90s road trip movie that may also have starred Mira Sorvino. also serving Julia Roberts cosplay.

Well, I guess it's really hot in NYC right now, so why not. I'm liking the tote bag, but the dress could be a bit more fitted, it reminds me of this:

fat homer simpson GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom