Let's make a Tori playlist + 2022 Tori Tour Dates released

UNRELATED but Cool On Your Island remains one of Tori's TOP TIER SONGS all these years on, FIGHT ME!

Hey, come on, baby, I'm must stronger than you know
Sometimes I'm not afraid to let it show
When will you wake up?

I want you more than the stars and the sun

But I can take only so much

cool

on your island :(

I love it in its original form and especially in its Torified form live. She used to play it in London a lot (because we're an island nation? Not sure) so I've seen it live a number of times, including this lovely one:

I had to double take on that picture because I thought she inexplicably had teeny tiny little legs :D

r04lj03xzop21.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
I guess Tori wouldn't necessarily be my drive time musique of choice either to be frank. Except of course for the entirety of the Scarletta album :disco:

I got tickets for both London dates in the stalls :disco: :disco:
May I ask how much the tickets were for the stalls? Out of curiosity just, she could get away with charging me whatever she wants. Ticketmaster have nothing up. I’ll try the general sale on Friday as forgot about today.

Last edited:
Can't wait for my 2022 Mopsy Tori meet with @Iguana @Tisch @jivafox and @BoysForSeles and yes I have tix to both LDN gigs. Brrrrrr :eyes:
Oh I can't wait too! Emo Moopmeet FTW. I just hope we're still CONSCIOUS by the time she comes on. @Tisch and I have form for getting wasted before the Spice Girls Wembley show (it was fun though). Then again, imagine getting kicked out the show by her 🤩

Oh I can't wait too! Emo Moopmeet FTW. I just hope we're still CONSCIOUS by the time she comes on. @Tisch and I have form for getting wasted before the Spice Girls Wembley show (it was fun though). Then again, imagine getting kicked out the show by her 🤩
You must pace yourselves my lovelies.. maybe if we all meet beforehand for a ladies' LUNCHEON I can keep you all in check.

Ugh Bleece just came on the aforementioned Tori gig and I died (but I thanked him, can you believe it, sick! Sick! Holding on to his picture etc. ).

You must pace yourselves my lovelies.. maybe if we all meet beforehand for a ladies' LUNCHEON I can keep you all in check.

Ugh Bleece just came on the aforementioned Tori gig and I died (but I thanked him, can you believe it, sick! Sick! Holding on to his picture etc. ).
Oh we will be good. Well, I will. I can't make promises about @Tisch or @jivafox. And @BoysForSeles will get lost so he'll miss the lunch anyway.

I mean I will have a drunk with the LUNCHEON an a drinkette before Tori but I like to have my sensory pleasure [Nat remix] maximised for Tori.

My flights are booked and I will be flying into London City airport hopefully donning fancy Aimee Mann hand luggage. I always pack for a weekend trip as if it’s a 3 month trip. I booked a hotel called Mimi’s simply for the name to have at least somewhere booked but may change that to somewhere else nearer the time. I’m sure I’ll get lost at some point but sure that’s all part of the fun. I’m sure @Suedey can ask Tori to hold on until I get there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom