Let's play a game of Mornington Crescent

It’s not really a case of what you’re meant to say. There are maybe half a dozen very strong moves that you could make based on the exact position of the game. For a new player, I’d probably steer clear of the interchanges and, whatever you do, make sure that you avoid the DLR.

I believe that Madison has left a small weakness in his formation which can exploit with Bromley-By-Bow.

In that case I’m going to play the walking distance between New Cross to New Cross Gate
Fuck. If I knew you had that up your tunnel sized sleeve I'd have wipped out the stairwell at Covent Garden.

Sadly I can't collect the prize because my legs have gone numb from climbing and my nerves shattered due to fear.
This has triggered some traumatic flashbacks for me and so I'd like to hold my position using Tower Gateway while I compose myself.

If I could be so bold, I think I'd like to play the destruction of the Euston arch. A contentious offering I admit, but an undeniable truth.

Girls I’m putting the signal failure card into play, alternative bus routes are worth double for the next 5 turns.

You’ve played into my hands there. Camberwell Green.

Ah, but the trap only works if they can go on to play Tottenham Court Road and if they do that, they’ll be devoured by the Crossrail vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom