Liam Payne Wank Bank + 💧drops

I must say I was disappointed by the underwear photos, what’s the point if you’re just going to make a weird mound that’s not a result of being full o’ dicks

I just read an interview where he mentions that One Direction MIGHT reunite in at least TWO years, so there's always that.

I think Liam and Louis are GAGGING for the 1D reunion.
Harry doesn't need it, and doubt he would join ANYWAY as it would just weaken his personal brand he's been building.
Niall seems to be happy doing what he's doing at the moment.
I could totally see Liam and Louis doing some sort of highly embarrassing S Club 3 style spin off in the next few years.

Weirdly Liam seems to be alluding to have a drinking problem in the press today as some sort of way of flogging this joke of an album..?

I just read an interview where he mentions that One Direction MIGHT reunite in at least TWO years, so there's always that.

I so cannot see that. Surely Harry never would and doesn't Zayn hate them all?

Isn’t he a full on RECLUSE now after releasing everything he ever recorded and called it an ALBUM?

ZAYN is like, the worst popstar ever. The tunes are there, the voice is there, he's good looking and everything but GOD what a lazy, nerve-wrecking, coke-fuelled fiend he is

He is the worst pop star ever. He is fine in One Direction but has zero appeal as a solo artist.

Some of my favourite fresh urban looks from Liam's debut album campaign. #HYPE

DXwAbn_VoAERIPT

904ce8bbeb7baa1c6dad007046cea508.jpg

0cUJtCk.jpg

pri_63772663.jpg

You can only get jet lag from a jet the rest of yall got plane lag #NOFUCKS

he looks like a WALKING DOUCHEBAG
2019 mainstream fashion was awful, just going on about wearing what looks like whatever you picked out first from your closet while blindfolded

Yes I agree

He definitely looks better without clothes

I just realized I've created at least three threads for this bitch but I can't hum a single song of his.

I'm not convinced by Harry's voice, but Adore You is a cracking good song.

Last edited:
Zayn's second album flopped horribly as well, didn't it? Although I think a lot of people didn't even know it existed.

I suspect that Niall won't do as well as Harry with his second album, but rather better than LP1.

I can well imagine this One Direction reunion Liam has referred to may well be just Liam and Louis.

It's only because Zayn didn't promote it though because of his anxiety issues (+/- eating disorder +/- drug problems). He used to be so beautiful and he ruined himself. #teamzayn4eva etcetc

I guess Harry is the one to watch now. Is he still bisexual ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom