Lindsay Lohan 2022 Comeback: PREGNANT!

Oh Lindsay. That is not a flattering angle of her tomato ketchup splattered shoulder, it looks like a slab of meat you'd see hanging in a butcher's fridge.

Following the steps of another pop queen (I mean GAGA OK?), our problematic fave is changing the release date for her comeback bop until next week :(

I understand she doesn't want to overshadow a pandemic with this classic in the making but sis just drop it :disco:

FUCK ME BACKWARDS

I love how she treatens us that "she's back" with her 30 pack a day trucker voice, she could've at least had bothered to fake a sweeter tone!

love that she just wore some trashy shit from her own wardrobe :D Lindsay ne pas payer un styliste

I already feel like I'm rediscovering and accepting myself, shutting out the noise and moving forward and letting the past go. Living in the now.
PXkyJ5d.gif

Last edited:
Oh yes, come through Lindsay :disco:

Pooping my face mask and gloves on and gonna bop to this shit through my weekly quarantine shop! Then I’m going to come home and have some ME TIME, just get back to me. Mostly through wanking and drinking red wine.

I think it's shite but tbh I don't think those toxic vox work outside of the context of mid-noughties pop-rock.

Ugh I need this rubbish meeting to be over so I can listen to this.

Or should I play it anyway and drown the meeting? :disco:

Just listened to it and kinda agree with GNL. It's mostly rubbish, but the bridge is legitimately really good.

The vocals are obviously the heart of the song (or in her case, the liver).

The vocals are obviously the heart of the song (or in her case, the liver).

listen KC

btw of course it's rubbish, were you seriously expecting something else from her?! It's like expecting people to stay inside their homes during a pandemic....OH

Yeah but I was expecting some kinda "so bad it's good" situation, but this is just NOT IT.

oh go back to stan Zara Larsson, Anne Marie, Camila Cabello or one of those two bit boring beige bitches and call me when one of them has a DUI, iconic mug shots and a Billboard Dance #1 in that order :disco:

Last edited:
oh go back to stan Zara Larsson, Anne Marie, Camila Cabello or one of those two bit boring beige bitches and call me when one of them has a DUI, iconic mug shots and a Billboard Dance #1 in that order :disco:

DUIs are so 2004 hun. I'm too busy listening to an ACTUAL NOX QUEEN. Let me know when LiLo has a daughter OUT OF WEDLOCK on national TV and puts out a Guardian Best Albums of 2012 masterpiece THIS serious.

discography rate incoming!

06 First
08 Nobody Til You
08 Symptoms of You
05 Speak
10 Over
07 Something I Never Had
06 Anything But Me
09 Disconnected
10 To Know Your Name
07 Very Last Moment In Time
09 Magnet
07 Rumors

08 Confessions of a Broken Heart
09 Black Hole
07 I Live For the Day
07 I Want You to Want Me
09 My Innocence
08 A Little More Personal
09 If It's Alright
07 If You Were Me
06 Fastlane
09 Edge of Seventeen
07 Who Loves You
08 A Beautiful Life (La Bella Vita)

:disco:

that second album was really strong.

@monsta this needs to be on the playlist for your next club night, I will promise to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom