Lindsay Lohan 2022 Comeback: PREGNANT!

See this is what happens when you try to use Lindsay Lohan to make NFTs happen. Literally no one cares but a few messy gays. :(

Finally something worth watching since What/If.

She looks phenomenal there as well. I hope every frame gets the same airbrushing.

My god that movie synopsis :D does this beyond basic romcom premise still fly? I feel like I’ve experienced this already, probably with Vanessa Hudgens

Considering her last film was some STUDENT FILM ABOUT WEREWOLVES, a low-rent Netflix original is actually quite the COUP for her :D Comeback Queen!

it's a CHRISTMAS FILM ("holiday movie") so I wouldn't expect any ATTEMPT at ORIGINALITY, and all moral values will be firmly ANCHORED in 1976. strong woodcutter saves skiing heiress with big arms and good pipe. happy Christmas folks!

I already know Untitled Holiday Rom-Com will be my favourite film of all time.

I Was shaking and crying at this piece of news on Saturday night.
According to some sources they've been together for the last 2 years, but Linds' been keeping it on the DL which is something unheard of her. Perhaps she is turning over a new leaf? I assume she'll stay living in Dubai while only going to the US for future work opportunities :(

Is this career rehab (or life support) for Chord Overstreet too? He’s changed a lot!

This film sounds like total shit

Well really now.

giphy.gif

3m+ views in just a few days on this Vogue video

she's radiant and seems extremely calm and happy. is a proper proper comeback in the works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom