Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Pronouns
Any
My g-d, have you EVER heard or seen a more evocative Jonestown Massacre anthem than this? :disco: Okay other than Evighet, but that's a little more "our glorious leader Carola has shown us the path to heaven and we must all follow her (no not you Fab Freddie you stay here this part is for straight people)" whereas this one's just full on "the CIA are STORMING THE TEMPLE and we must all down this punch the religious elders very kindly made for this morning's cult social AS FAST AS WE CAN" (imagine @Suomi is the cult camp counsellor saying that it makes it funnier)

☥/10!!

The unwavering, inspiring and terrifying fervour in her eyes as she belts with the force of a thermonuclear missile in perfect harmony through a second key change to precision-engineered synchronised choreography like the day of judgement is finally here and Yahweh is awarding Liora her 12 points....I understand all religious wars now :disco:

It does what Israel in the 90s did best. Keep SHOVING MORE PEOPLE ON THE STAGE AND CHANGE THE KEY A COUPLE OF TIMES

:disco: :disco:
It does what Israel THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF KNOWN CIVILISATION (and ladies they've been there since the START!) did best - KEEP SHOVING MORE PEOPLE ON STAGE IN PERFECT SYNCHRONY and CHANGE THE KEY A COUPLE OF TIMES WHILE SINGING ABOUT PEACE! :disco: :disco: :disco: :DAF: :disco:

I feel like I NEED THIS but also that I should have a nights sleep before agreeing to anything.
thank god Kala's dead and there's no one here to get out that fucking internet crocodile that's been cockblocking me all these years

I am listening to the performance for the sixth time in a row and omg girls the sheer HURRICANE FORCE of this song's power has convinced me to convert to Judaism at some point tomorrow morning IMMEDIATELY!

OT: It tried to find a thread discussing Liora, Duo Datz and the ilk and instead found this from the woefully unpopular name that tune game:

Really such a shame they felt the need to record the *rest* of Leto svet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom