Votes: 0 0.0%

• -

• Total voters

Hak

User
The last AC entry to deserve it's own topic was very close to making it DTF and now she might not even make it via Andra Chansen 2.0.

Will her lackluster streaming performance doom her chances?

Is there still uproar among the casuals about her supposed duff vote that saw her miss out on second? That might just see her through. I've gone off the song as well. It doesn't work quite as well among some of the bangers in studio form.
No, it was artificially constructed by Aftonbladet to be able to critique why SVT isn't releasing complete voting figures. Lisa has no buzz whatsoever.

No, it was artificially constructed by Aftonbladet to be able to critique why SVT isn't releasing complete voting figures
I'm not sure it was, given the complete voting figures have never been released this early. Quite a lot of people naturally noticed how weird the Tribe Friday/Lisa 16-29 vote was!

I'm not sure it was, given the complete voting figures have never been released this early. Quite a lot of people naturally noticed how weird the Tribe Friday/Lisa 16-29 vote was!
Agreed. It looked like a glaring error - so the speculation was justified. Of course it could have been coincidence.

Lisa managed to record a music video!

It features Lisa and her lovely laundry backdrop comfortably intertwined with shots from a car’s side window. In my imagination the latter is casually filmed on trips back and forth to the local ski slope :disco:

Last edited:
Lisa managed to record a music video!

It features Lisa and her lovely laundry backdrop comfortably intertwined with shots from a car’s side window. In my imagination the latter is casually filmed on trips to back and forth to the local ski slope :disco:

You can see the cruise ship all day buffet in the background!

• Care
Reactions: Hak
She's released a slow rehash of this in Swedish:

It's quite pretty actually, in an underground street performer getting a 9 pm gig at random bar, by now where nearly everyone's too drunk to pay attention. :shy:

• Care
Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom