Little Mix - Confetti feat. Saweetie (First single as a trio) - also double pregnant

Well, listening to the song this morning it felt a bit flat.
The video has fixed that though -

Ft Tayce, Awhora and Bimini

I'm not really a Little Mix stan OR fan, but that HAS to be their best video ever right?

The comedy skit in the middle was actually properly funny :D
Love the Jessica Simpson Irresistible vid/Samanta Tina-inspired ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE at the end :disco:

The gag of choosing the pretty & popular girls from DRUK to appear, meanwhile Lawrence and Ellie are... doing something, I guess.

Jesy was my favourite but I like how they've made a strong video to showcase themselves without her.

this track video package is quite the statement, this is a radio 1 BOP don't tell me they are only radio 2 fodder these days

Perrie was giving me French & Saunders as Bros

p08707ps.jpg

It would be trying far too hard were it not for the fact that it is actually funny. Also, Leigh-Anne is surprisingly hot as a bloke.

But there is something missing and I think they know it.

I enjoyed Jesy's presence but the gargle vox I probably won't miss.

I like Confetti and the video is fun (especially the credits) but I am surprised after being quiet all these months they aren't kicking their three piece era off with something new.

When that video started I nearly had a heart attack wondering what Perrie had done to her face, before realising it was A'Whora.

Anyway that was good fun but the song's not really up to much. Jesy felt kind of essential even when she wasn't.

I assume new album next year then, post-baby.

That's two little Little Mixes on the way now.

It is very Victoria Beckham and Mel B with Brooklyn, and Phoenix Chi though isn’t it? :o

Omg Petrie is pregnant too!!! Where have I been! This is amazing. Get double pregnant, win the Brit, Jade solo project now please.

I don’t know if their is a separate thread for this but I just watched Leigh-Anne’s Race Pop and Power documentary.

it’s a really good watch, it’s quite rare to see someone at the top of their game speak out in such a way on such a topic.

Also features some conversation with Keisha and Andrea Burke. Now you all know I love the Sugababes, especially Ms Keisha, but her and Alexandra’s careers are well past their peak, so whilst their voice is still important it feels a bit different that Leigh-Anne’s doing this and potentially ruffling some industry feathers whilst still on the crest of their wave. It’s powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom