Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
a quite promising very short clip

Bit surprised, I thought they’d wait closer to the GH to launch, especially after just dropping a bunch of offspring!

But I guess it is only about ten weeks off, so potentially two singles to see it through from now to Christmas.

Nothing can beat Heartbreak Anthem, their best single this year so far. That Lumidee remake is as awful as the original, what' there to like?:zsazsa:

Well I think both are storming :disco:

But yes, Heartbreak Anthem is their best in an age.

Well this is actually a wee bit different. Liking the horns and a bit more of a slight older r&b vibe, but mixed with their current pop output.

Really enjoying this!

this is FANTASTIQUE. just an excellent pop song dropping with easy confidence.

They really are so effortless at the moment. In a good way :D like it all seems so effortless but great

I like it on first listen. There's something mid 2000s about it, without sounding too dated

For obvious reasons it's not getting too much of a look in today, but I think it's a really strong single. Always a bit of a worry that the new tracks on a Greatest Hits won't be up to much, so this is reassuring in terms of whatever happens next.

What a knockout track! They really have pivoted back to being a pop group (it feels like a pop track to me), with few pretensions to anything else, and are all the better for it.

They also seem to be having fun with it all again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom