Little Mix: The Search

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Tonight at 7pm, BBC1.

COVID delayed I know, but wasn't there talk of this going up against the X Factor The Band thing originally, last year?

I'm ot sure if I've particularly got the appetite for this at the moment, but I'll watch and hope I get hooked.

There's no sense of excitement or occasion, is there?

I’m here for it (because I’m a rotten pervert).

I was a bit put off at the start with the social media vibes but I feel it feels fresh and current compared to XF. It’s very cool and relaxed.

I love the girls too. They’re infectious, obviously get on with each other and under all the fillers just four very dorky girls.

all of the LADS are just AWFUL :D thoroughly average singers too

enjoying though.

Actually, I think Santino was probably the best of them so far, in terms of being a boyband filler member.

the LADS doing PUSH-UPS in the back - and they say they're not looking for a stereotypical boy band :D

the LADS doing PUSH-UPS in the back - and they say they're not looking for a stereotypical boy band :D

It’s a bit annoying when they keep saying their not RnB enough but a Rap and RnB Group is a category later on.

'Not cheesy boyband'?

He fucking WINKED after two seconds!

NO OFFENCE BOYS.

Every moopy boy in this thread

Pearl-Clutching.jpg

I’m not sure I would enjoy them coming up and singing amongst me.

PERSONAL SPACE.:zsazsa:

One of them is a little too Blu Hydrangea for my liking

Hold up! Are they going to do several bands like listed at the start of the show who will then sing live each week until the winner then gets a deal a la X Factor?

They are creating several groups, yes. I didn't watch the X Factor one, so don't know how that worked.

They are creating several groups, yes. I didn't watch the X Factor one, so don't know how that worked.

The X Factor Bands didn’t go to live shows that I remember? I mean live shows as in X Factor lives.

The girls really aren’t as “matey” as I thought they would be. :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom