Little Mix: The Search

It'll be catch up for me, probably tomorrow morning.

Just catching up with the Sunday vocal/instrumental group show. Really hard to give a shit.

And I know we all agree that Jade is the best member of Little Mix, but she really reminds me of Carol Vorderman.

Jesy seems like the one I'd most like to have a few drinks and a good chat with to be honest. she seems really smart, eloquent and together.

Perrie seems like... an acquired taste.

Did Jade really just reference this HERO?

bnmLYzj.gif

Reactions: SDF
Hasn't Dancing On My Own been through ENOUGH?

Can't wait for this new version of Love City Groove this episode is going to give us. The chart is crying out for it.

Sorry to be politically incorrect, but I LIKE THE BIG GIRL WITH TWO CHINS

Jade appropriating gay culture yet again :eyes:

Did you know she threw the first brick at Stonewall?

there doesn't seem to be any queer or LGBTQ+ representation in ANY of the bands?? pretty much any queerness was shown the door in the rehearsals

1.8m last night

I had no idea that we also had an episode on a Sunday. I am just catching up on that now.

Do we think that X Factor has just rinsed all the public’s interest in singing entertainment shows?

No. I just think the program is pitched at the wrong broadcaster.

It's naff ergo perfect for ITV.

I do think it's more suited to ITV to BBC.

But I still think it would flop regardless. This type of show is totally over as event TV.

I do think it's more suited to ITV to BBC.

But I still think it would flop regardless. This type of show is totally over as event TV.

I agree that it had no chance really, as it has just been done to death.

I am quite interested in why you think it is suited more to ITV though? I would have thought the only difference between both channels these day is adverts on ITV. They seem to run a very similar schedule?

I just think that type of show is more suited to ITV. Hence ITV taking The Voice.

If it belongs anywhere on BBC, I'd say it's on BBC3.

Interesting. I personally don’t see much difference between them these days, and if it was my show would pitch it to both channels. I would say Little Mix probably went to BBC with this to get as far away from X Factor comparisons as possible.

This.

Little Mix really AREN'T terrestrial TV material.

:D

I am sure many would say the same about Geri Halliwell, yet the BBC decided to make her head judge on prime time terrestrial tv flop All Together Now. Such HIGH QUALITY as it was. :D

I'm not a fan but are you seriously comparing the impact of the Spice Girls to LITTLE MIX? Erm..

I mean Geri Halliwell love her or hate her was a household name.

I doubt many over the age of 35 would be able to name a single Little Mix member.

I'm not a fan but are you seriously comparing the impact of the Spice Girls to LITTLE MIX? Erm..

It wasn’t the Spice Girls as a group though, it was GERI. I would say she is a lot less relevant to Little Mix in the here and now, darling.

I mean Geri Halliwell love her or hate her was a household name.

I doubt many over the age of 35 would be able to name a single Little Mix member.

I think the most relevant part of this post is in the first sentence. WAS.

Still better known as an individual I would say.

Little Mix were themselves a product of the reality TV they are peddling which is the equivalent of pop eating itself.

Anyway, the results speak for themselves don't they? 1.8m is shocking even for a dying format.

The whole show wasn't about Geri Halliwell, either though.

Despite her best efforts...

Anyway, the results speak for themselves don't they? 1.8m is shocking even for a dying format.

Which is what my first post on the matter said. The reason I was getting in to a debate was the fact that you disagreed and made a snobbish remark about ITV when both channels are now AS BAD AS EACH OTHER.

Yes, she wasn’t the only judge but she was the judge that got to comment on most performances.

The Strictly vs Dancing On Ice debate BEGS TO DIFFER.

Strictly is a much better show than Dancing On Ice, of course but you can not place your whole opinion on ONE BLOODY SHOW.

Yes. This just seems like a promotional tool for the group which never really goes down well with audiences for what is a PUBLICLY FUNDED broadcaster.

I am vehemently against the anti-BEEB sentiment but if they keep peddling crass TV like this, they only have themselves to blame for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom