Little Mix: The Search

I am not anti BBC but I am also not BIASED against any other tv network. BBC has been peddling out reality tv since ITV did Pop Idol to varying degrees of success. I am not a Dancing on Ice fan at all and LOVE Strictly, but I also enjoyed X Factor. ITV produce something fabulous dramas, as do BBC. They are very much THE SAME.

I'm anti iTV and proud. It's (largely) trash. The X Factor being the best and worst example of that.

I genuinely hate ANYTHING Simon Cowell related with a PASSION.

The Masked Singer is fine.

Yes, she wasn’t the only judge but she was the judge that got to comment on most performances.

Either way, she was only a judge on such a show. The whole premise of the show wasn't built around her.

I'm not claiming The Search is beneath the BBC, but I do think that now, it was only ever going to appeal to a narrow demographic, and that demographic would best be served by BBC3.

Either way, she was only a judge on such a show. The whole premise of the show wasn't built around her.

I'm not claiming The Search is beneath the BBC, but I do think that now, it was only ever going to appeal to a narrow demographic, and that demographic would best be served by BBC3.

My point was the show was absolute TRASH. I think Eddie being snobby regarding shows on ITV when the BBC was/is pumping out dross like that is really FUNNY and makes him look rather silly.

I never watched it. But I'm sure a lot of people would agree that the BBC shouldn't be making shows like that or The Greatest Dancer.

I still think that the BBC usually lends them some production sheen, though.

I wonder how many viewers whatever schedule fillers they line up this weekend will draw? They can't go much lower.

Next weekend is meant to be the final. If it is ready to return they will presumably be happy to wrap up quickly somehow rather than drag it out another week.

Presumably it was due to lead into the Strictly launch? I imagine the BBC will be quite relieved.

If it wasn't the Beeb and their adherence to transparency I'd have suspected this was a hatchet job.

LITTLE MIX'S JADE TO MISS THIS WEEKEND'S THE SEARCH
One-fourth of the band will participate via video link at home during this weekend's show.

d56877_a861812bfa574f76bfeba412805878be~mv2.webp

In a statement posted on social media, the show said: "Jade has to self-isolate this week and will therefore be carrying out her role as Mentor on 'Little Mix The Search' from home. For this Saturday's show, Jade will participate via video link, continuing to mentor alongside Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Perrie."

This weekend will see the first studio show of the series, after last weekend's show was postponed due to a COVID-19 outbreak on set.

Little Mix The Search continues Saturday at 6:25pm on BBC One.

The gay intern instructed to constantly scream niche cultural references into her earpiece breathes a sigh of relief.

I thought I'd read there were two weeks of live shows.

I saw some speculation that Top Gear's viewing figures increased by over a million after last week's Little Mix show was cancelled and it had a different lead in. It will be interesting to see if it drags Strictly down this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom