Live Threads

Actually, maybe a game of SNEAKY CUNT as a warm up test before Mafia might be an idea? When does Mafia start?

I like the BIG RED CIRCLE making us aware :emoji_red_circle:

It's VERY

513B-sZFsgL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

Actually, maybe a game of SNEAKY CUNT as a warm up test before Mafia might be an idea? When does Mafia start?
Sunday.

And the Sneaky Cunt game is apparently a huge amount of work for Ag/the organiser, so not something to slip in at the last minute. There's the Eurovision 100 sync watch on Friday, which might be a test for the live threads.

Sunday.

And the Sneaky Cunt game is apparently a huge amount of work for Ag/the organiser, so not something to slip in at the last minute. There's the Eurovision 100 sync watch on Friday, which might be a test for the live threads.
Are you happy being a bit of a guinea pig then?

I'm just not sure how this will work in a more interactive game rather than commenting along with something is all.

I'm happy to try it. I assume if it's not working properly we can turn it off and just proceed as normal.

Interesting. I got a notification for the like, but couldn't actually see it in on the post until I pressed refresh.

The red dot is very thrilling.

Yeah if anyone wants to run a MINI WORD GAME to test it, be my guest.

Let’s reach 5 million posts in here

Did you break your last MUG?
Meuuuuug
I’ve not even got it yet! :D

I presume it’s arrived at my Manchester house but I’ve not been back since early December :(

Wow your posts just appeared without me refreshing, this really is the future :disco:

Just seen this in action, lovely!

I don't know if this is such a thing, but does a @moderator tag exist? Like if I wanted a mod in a thread to do something, rather than requesting in the mod thread, could you tag @mod and the mods get a notification??
I'm probably asking for the impossible I know :D

Just seen this in action, lovely!

I don't know if this is such a thing, but does a @moderator tag exist? Like if I wanted a mod in a thread to do something, rather than requesting in the mod thread, could you tag @mod and the mods get a notification??
I'm probably asking for the impossible I know :D

I asked this before because I think it would be a really useful feature, instead of posting a request with a link in the forum forum (although that works well the cast majority of the time), and was told there wasn't. Perhaps things may have changed, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom