• I didn't vote / spoiled my ballot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I PREDICT... Conservative majority > 100

• I PREDICT... a Labour majority

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Betting markets are literally just punters. I wouldn't put any stock into them.

LibDems fear Labour have stopped Luciana Berger winning in Finchley and possibly Chuka Umunna in Cities — keeping both seats Tory.

LOLZ

I’ve just had a large glass of red wine, having one left in a bottle from the weekend. It’s all I can do to not open another bottle to drown my sorrows.

How much do we bet we are going to see PLENTY of this due to Lib Dems and Labour both standing candidates & splitting the vote :manson:

I wonder how long we'll have to wait before we find out how Farage was bought off to stand down his party in all those seats and then all but disappear for the campaign period.

Why do all the parties seem to know how they have been doing? I thought it was illegal to publicise any sort of exit polls before 10. Lock them up right next to Kuenssberg.

People keep saying THE RED WALL IS HOLDING! How the fuck they know that I have no idea and I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT!

I'm already 4 glasses of red and 3 pints deep. It'll be a miracle if I make it till those early NE England results. Unless Ron comes through with the BAGS.

Oh, God, it's nearly time for the exit poll and I'm frightened.

Hold me.

Labour "NUMBER CRUNCHERS" say canvassing returns look like it's 50/50 between TORY MAJ and HUNG. Sounds OMINOUS TBH

Are we allowed to call them CLACKERS in a comedy accented fashion nowadays?

170px-Kliklak_02.jpg

I feel shite-awful right now.

I was less nervous than this in the minutes before I had my fanny installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom