• I PREDICT... Conservative majority > 100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I PREDICT... a Labour majority

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VoR

Take it or leave it
The time is drawing near. This poll is dedicated in loving memory of @Madison, whose template I followed. If I've missed anything you'd like to vote on, let me know quickly.

This not reporting on anything election wise does rather take the FUN out of the build up

I said Boris will keep his seat just in case the speculation is wrong.

This not reporting on anything election wise does rather take the FUN out of the build up
The last minute Uxbridge speculation has rather upped the fun in these closing hours. Analysising the queues less so.

It would be SMALL COMFORT if he lost his seat, but by god that’s a moment worth staying up for!

I have so many friends here in the North who've been campaigning like champions. Gutting to think that we're the region that's most likely to let the side down. :(

I have so many friends here in the North who've been campaigning like champions. Gutting to think that we're the region that's most likely to let the side down. :(

Given that chunks of Scotland turned blue at the last election, you're not alone - seriously in need of a reversal of fortunes. Maybe with Ruth Davidson being gone and the buggers being kinda rudderless without her, we might get it.

Talking of election coverage, are people still going to be watching it on the BBC, or go somewhere else?

Can't face tonight and the thought of those cunts getting back in again. I very happily voted Labour but the whole election cycle has been a cynical shit-flinging exercise from the Tories and their enablers and I'm glad I've spent most of it offline.

Luckily I have a stash of motivational quotes to keep me going until 10.01pm, at which point I'll probably go to bed.

mao_zedong_quote.jpg

Is there any possibility that we can have Broomhelga tarred and feathered?

I usually watch anything with Katherine Ryan in it but I'm sticking to exit-poll-then-bed. If I start watching, I'll be fucked tomorrow.

I’m genuinely baffled the tories are a thing in Scotland.

Only because they managed to position themselves as the pro-union party after the independence referendum. They should hopefully lose 5 of their 13 seats tonight.

I have two gins in tins and we're gonna pop on a pot of coffee. It's gonna be wild.

Only because they managed to position themselves as the pro-union party after the independence referendum. They should hopefully lose 5 of their 13 seats tonight.

Those seats could make a lot of difference tonight. I'd like them to lose 10 or so but that would entail more tactical voting than it is reasonable to expect.

@COB do you honestly think it will be a 100 majority?
No! Oops. I misread the options, I thought I was voting for them having less than a hundred :( I'd change my vote to the 15-30 option if I could.

No Overall Majority falling back again in the betting markets
Pound going up again

I have two gins in tins and we're gonna pop on a pot of coffee. It's gonna be wild.

Yeah I love those gin tins as well... got into them thanks to The Girl On The Train (book not movie). On the coffee now getting ready :disco:

I can! :D Bear with me with these new features everyone, we've only had them for a few years after all.

Scottish independence was predicted to win, remain was expected to win, and Theresa May was predicted to get a majority. None of that shit happened so I am remaining HOPEFUL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom