Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Obviously Dreamer is the beloved classic, but Don't Stop Movin is absolutely up there with 90s handbag house classics. It also performed simarly well as Dreamer in the UK charts despite a lower placing.

The original video was on MTV all fucking day during my GCSEs and I became a homosexual during first viewing.

This rather energetic performance lip sync of the song comes with the warning that it contains traces of Eamon Holmes.

BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I think this performs a significant role. It's the only way to validly critique Dreamer by claiming that this is better. I would accept such a response.

I think having serious self discussions about the ranking of Livin Joy singles, adds merit to you as a cognitive functioning human being but also should make you realise that the question is more important than the answer.

You've basically achieved fluency in higher levels of thought.

Reactions: COB
Incredibly well considered Livin Joy Top 5. To be fair it really is a question of WHAT ORDER? But my goodness that question should inspire a lot of self reflection and mediation.

1. Dreamer
  2. Don't Stop Movin'
  3. Where Can I Find Love
  4. Whenever You're Lonely
  5. Follow The Rules

Tameko Star AKA Livin’ Joy is back. She’s releasing solo music and I notice the Livin’ Joy instagram page is now verified

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom