Lizzo - About Damn Time / Special (album)

quite an achievement when 40% of the Top 10 is just BAD BUNNY.
I assume it won’t move up much, if at all, next week because of Kendrick. But it should be headed to the top five, and possibly even #1, after that.

Has the curse of @VoR finally reversed?

It is definitely a more enjoyable listening experience than the last album.

2 Be Loved is the stand out. I quite liked the one that sampled Private Number too.

Is the rest of the album very 80s leaning? The two main singles are like a mid 80s Chaka Khan album and I definitely need more

Is the rest of the album very 80s leaning? The two main singles are like a mid 80s Chaka Khan album and I definitely need more

There is a handful of '70s/´80s pastiche sounding tracks scattered around. There's a Mark Ronson track that samples Lauryn Hill which is lovely too!

2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) is great! From Max Martin and his gang. Next single I assume

The album is projected to open with 75-85k units in the US, which should give it a #2 debut. I expected it to make more of an impact on streaming. Maybe it will have longevity like the last album.

Next week is probably the best shot for "About Damn Time" to hit #1.

I think so. I think paying spotify users' streams are also worth double, or something. The charts are constructively fanfic these days.

I Was asking because it's ridiculously LOW! Fuck how the charts work these days, fuck them right.

A Lizzo, Harry Styles, Kate Bush US Billboard Top 3.

It's more than the world deserves in this rotten year. đź«‚

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom