London Mayoral Election 2021

Ag

#fuckingcorners
10k really does eliminate a lot of people.

It's a lot lower at the General Election isn't it?

Ag

#fuckingcorners
What does the Fox say?

episode 8 bullshit GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
And to be fair, Sadiq hasn't been exceptional in terms of doing as much billboard stuff as Ken Livingstone, but he's done some quietly impressive stuff. Notching up something like this on his number one priority - air pollution - is genuinely really positive.
And yet he approves of the upcoming Silvertown Tunnel which will be disastrous for pollution.

Penelope

SMASHING SET
And yet he approves of the upcoming Silvertown Tunnel which will be disastrous for pollution.
Although the expansion of the Ultra Low Emission Zone into the suburbs is a counterbalance to that in terms of putting off polluting vehicles...

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
Although the expansion of the Ultra Low Emission Zone into the suburbs is a counterbalance to that in terms of putting off polluting vehicles...
True. The expansion of ULEZ can’t come quickly enough. I live in a highly polluted and congested area, right near the Blackwall Tunnel. Silvertown will just make it worse.

Penelope

SMASHING SET
After nothing last year, we're really being spoilt for elections this year!
I know Wales aren't counting in their election until the Friday, but I'm really hoping we get a PROPER FUCKING ELECTION RESULTS NIGHT (or at least a PROPER FUCKING ELECTION RESULTS DAY on the Friday) what with London, Wales, Scotland, all the county councils, *and* so many local authorities as well (I think possibly all of them except London and I think Scotland?)

Peekaboo

User
Also that Brian guy has bought up EVERY SINGLE ADVERT POSSIBLE in my DIGITAL FOOTPRINT. Clearly his SEGMENTATION is working WELL with his "London gays looking for DADDY" :eyes:

He has 1.6 MILLION followers on Instagram :D and about three people actually engaging with his content. His SOCIAL MEDIA HOCUSPOCKERY is RATHER TRANSPARENT!

funky

User
Basically no big names like Justine Greening wanted to run because they thought Sadiq would stroll it, and given Shaun Bailey appealed to a lot of the Tory base's prejudices under May (pro-Brexit, socially conservative) as well as having a background they thought might make that message more appealing to Londoners from a Tory candidate, I think a lot of them overlooked just how dreadful he really is.
OMG he’s our own SARAH PALIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom