2021 Mayoral and Local Elections

Kate

mildly communist
WHY NO London independence candidate in the mayoral election :evil:

And also how has that FUCKING LOONY PRICK Brian Rose managed to take over the digital billboard on Hammersmith Flyover :manson:

(am I allowed to talk about mayoral elections in this thread)

(edit: new thread thanks AG)

Last edited:
Shaun Bailey is so desperate he's even campaigning in Glasgow.

1617023196918.png

Sadiq is 1/25 in the odds, Shaun Bailey is 43/1, behind some American podcaster at 33/1.

There's some SPECTACULAR CUNTS running, including UKIP's Peter Gammons (the name!). I forgot the image of eternal manhood Lawrence Fox was standing, also that dickwipe that was on CBB with Gemma Collins and Dead David.

Valerie Brown for the Burning Pink party describes herself as a vigilante. :eyes:

I presume he’s a cunt?

Anyone thinking of voting for the Drillmaster, Piers Corbyn or the Liberal Democrats (lol)?

The only faintly interesting things about this race are whether Sadiq Khan wins on the first round, whether the Greens beat the Tories to second, and Shaun Bailey (who - and I really don't say this lightly - is one of the most incompetent candidates I have ever seen in terms of previous scandals / fucking it with all the groups a Tory needs to win in the city he's running to be mayor of. Insulting Hindus!!!) essentially being the perfect test case proving what the floor is for the Tory vote in London.

And to be fair, Sadiq hasn't been exceptional in terms of doing as much billboard stuff as Ken Livingstone, but he's done some quietly impressive stuff. Notching up something like this on his number one priority - air pollution - is genuinely really positive.

Reactions: COB
How the fuck did he get the nomination? He's truly abysmal, even the Tories have better stock.

Surely the Tories picked a no hoper candidate, because they knew they had NO CHANCE. Surely!

How the fuck did he get the nomination? He's truly abysmal, even the Tories have better stock.

Surely the Tories picked a no hoper candidate, because they knew they had NO CHANCE. Surely!
Basically no big names like Justine Greening wanted to run because they thought Sadiq would stroll it, and given Shaun Bailey appealed to a lot of the Tory base's prejudices under May (pro-Brexit, socially conservative) as well as having a background they thought might make that message more appealing to Londoners from a Tory candidate, I think a lot of them overlooked just how dreadful he really is.

Other notable candidates include David Kurten for the Heritage Party - an ex-UKIP "traditional family values" cunt, and Charlie Mullins, founder of Pimlico Plumbers, who were big Tory donors until Brexit pissed him off so he's now standing as an independent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom