Lord Bath DEAD

Mr S just told me a FUN FACT which is that he is in THIS video playing opposite MARGI CLARKE

Why are they saying some people have died "with" coronavirus and others "from" coronavirus? Is this part of the figure fiddling?

Why are they saying some people have died "with" coronavirus and others "from" coronavirus? Is this part of the figure fiddling?
In general most press reporting I've seen only ever say that people have died "with" coronavirus - I think it's trying to reinforce the message that most fatalities had other underlying conditions too. "With coronavirus" is definitely still included in the statistics though.

In general most press reporting I've seen only ever say that people have died "with" coronavirus - I think it's trying to reinforce the message that most fatalities had other underlying conditions too. "With coronavirus" is definitely still included in the statistics though.

OK, makes sense. I guess there's maybe an element of trying not to spook people too much but unfortunately there are people who need spooking...

I bet the dear old Marquis never thought he'd die as a bad example.

I'm sure I read that in cases where someone had COVID 19 symptoms prior to death, it's acceptable to write COVID 19 as a cause of death, even if there isn't a positive result confirming it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom