Loreen - General Chat

Statements was FANTASTIC. Oh if only if only if only! AGAIN!

I don’t know about you but I don’t think listening (and becoming increasingly pitched and hysterical) to ‘Walk With Me’ at least 25 times today is anything to worry about :side-eye:

Will you WAAAAAAAAAAAALK WITH ME? :(:disco:

I am just watching the PERF OF LIFE right now

What the actual :disco::D

Reactions: Zu
The audience interaction is something else.

"What do you want me to sing?"
"EUPHORIA!!!"
"....This song is called Paper Light. It's actually pretty hip hop."

WHAT A RANCID CUNT. :D

Legit just got to this bit :D

Uhh!!! *transcends the astral plane on a cloud of weed smoke*

I can only echo dear wurst’s comments. At least you couldn’t see her slimy hair, someone had gutted it and set it on fire. Then she was reborn as a fabulous Inspector Gadget DIVA from the planet Galaxian :disco:

Kudos to the lighting & LCD team who pressed every single button and tried every screensaver setting they COULD! The first few songs looked amaze

I'm super late, but I just watched her performance in the Romania final. TWENTY THREE MINUTES!?! :D:disco:

Just caught the Romanian performance. Obviously the tits, but a nice reminder of how she has the most beloved Eurovision performance of recent years.

I finally listened to Ride and it was a Statement, that she’s never going to serve a bop ever again, except possible at Romanian recitals

Ok still no bops detected but the second listen is going a lot better :o

PS WHY is there no album thread for this? It was a bugger to find

Does anyone know where to find the Stormby Remix of Requiem Solution , her song with Kleerup? It’s brilliant but nowhere to be found , same as the equally amazing Undo Remix by him

Some (NOT ALL) of you monsters with Queen Loreen avatars might be minded to remember that she’s NOT JUST FOR EUROVISION THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Some of us have been trying to instigate non-stop hot Lorraine chat for YEARS!

I therefore suggest that anyone who wants QL as an avatar be forced to pass a CAN YOU HUM THE ENTIRETY OF ‘WALK WITH ME’ test :)

You were all calling Charlene Parry (sp?) “mother” when that Still Young business was going on

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

:enya:

"Call me the mother"
She sees the fact that she will be traveling to Liverpool in just under two months to represent Sweden in Eurovision as an honor – and a challenge.

- I've been named "Mother" in social media. Them calling me the mother might feel a little weird, but I've done this before. And I can see myself in the younger artists. I know what to do now and have skipped this stage of confusion that I felt last time.

"Last" is in the context of 2012, when she won with "Euphoria", a song that has become one of the most classic in the context of Eurovision. The fact that she is now a big favorite also in ESC and has sailed to the very top of the betting companies is both terrifying and honouring.

- You are always scared when you open your heart. With "Euphoria" I was. But what the hell, we're all gonna to die sometime (:disco:). I have no time to waste holding back. I show love and say exactly what I feel and that's probably what people notice.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I came across this stunning cover that Loreen sang of Could You Be Loved (a reinterpretation of the song by Bob Marley) recently 🤩

🪄🎹🎤🎶💗🕊
Teeny bit less effects on mic would've been better, but certainly a powerful performance! ☆

• Care
Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom