Love Island 2019

I can totally see why she reacted like that. He is an ABOMINATION. Let’s not forget he stayed single when Anna came back from Casa Amor with Ovie so maybe it is some pathetic sort of payback.

This series has been AMAZING.

I can see why Anna reacted - but I find it hard to feel sorry for her. She comes across as someone who is an absolute NIGHTMARE.

Love Island set to air twice a year from 2020. A new series filmed in South Africa will air in January. Have they never heard of too much of a good thing?

Have they never heard of too much of a good thing?

I think they may as well rinse it whilst it’s popular.

Love Island likely won’t be a permanent fixture in our lives. It’s a zeitgeist of its current demographic - something new will come along and capture the imagination of the next generation. But at least ITV will be able to say they made their money from it whilst it was hot.

I know it makes perfect business sense, but I don’t think it will create as much momentum for the Summer series. I don’t think the season will work as well airing during Winter time.

Maura telling it as it is again tonight. I’ve missed this Maura.

Last night’s episode was utterly iconic with wall to wall amazing moments.

Maura vs Curtis
Anna vs Curtis
Anna vs Jordan again
Anna shunning her baby
Tommy swinging his baby like a ball.
Anna eviscerating Jordan AGAIN in the exit interview.

I imagine this last week is going to be quite dull, unless Maura kicks off again.

Reactions: dUb
DULL.

Ovie and India are VERY PLEASANT but that date was BORING TELEVISION.

One of the girls from this year’s show has said that they edited a clip of her laughing into a pivotal dramatic moment, when it was taken from a different point. She was then evicted the next day.

We all know this show is fake and set up don’t we?

It does stick out like a sore thumb on ITV2, the channel of serious documentaries, though.

I am loving the Love Island effect on iTunes. This season has been EVERYTHING in all fairness.

Yes, both. Sorry is currently number 3 on iTunes. A song that has been reworked from years ago, and would probably have done nothing again if not for the Love Island effect. I am very interested to see how big the finale viewing figures are going to be.

Who do we think will be GONE this evening? I have an inkling it may be Anton and Belle, but I don’t think Anton has ever been in the bottom 2 when it comes to votes, so GOD KNOWS.

I have quite enjoyed the dates. Tommy & Molly-Mae are SO gorgeous together.

Maura’s mother is the DOUBLE of my Aunt Mary. It’s uncanny.

Maura’s mum fucking HATES Curtis and could barely conceal it.

Ovie is the man your parents would PRAY for you to come home with. GORGEOUS inside and out.

Tommy & Molly-Mae really are a match made in Heaven. I actually have tears in my eyes at them meeting each other’s parents tonight.

Anton’s Mum is OFF HER TITS. :D

Bell’s Dad is pretty HOT. That accent.

I really would have liked to have seen Anton in the final. I HATED him in the first week, but he has grown on me so much. He has just made me cry again. I am an emotional WRECK tonight.

I really don’t want this to end. It marks the beginning of the end of Summer. :(

Maura and Curtis to win. Maura to steal the 50k would be my ideal scenario.

Amber and Greg seem to be picking up a good bit of momentum now. They could maybe steal it?

Why do Tommy, and Molly-Mae make me cry so much? They are BEAUTIFUL.

Rita Prediction

1. Tommy & Molly-Mae
2. Greg & Amber
3. Ovie & India
4. Curtis & Maura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom