Love Island 2020 (Winter Edition)

Starts tomorrow at 9pm with Laura Whitmore replacing the kind of irreplaceable Caroline Flack.

Can’t wait for this to be honest

I might watch the first one for giggles and try to guess who’ll be dead within a year :side-eye::zombie:

Why is it STILL ON?

I had a look at the contestants. They look EXACTLY like the ones from EVERY other series.

If they had the odd hairy fatty or anyone who looked remotely interesting, I might be tempted to watch. MAIS OBV NON

Never mind, we’ve got Tree and Monster to look forward to next Saturday :horny:

What did we think of the newbies entering the villa?

I missed Caroline Flack and I don’t know WHY as Laura was more than capable.

Those twins that walked in at the end we’re a dogs dinner. If that is what is seen as attractive these days then I’M OUT.

Also that fella with the TEETH could chew an apple through a letter box. :zombie:

If I was Rochelle’s sister I would be ditching teeth already. What was he all about getting on his high horse saying she was digging him out already?

So I watched this trash last night, not my choice.

But teeth boy was such a rude cunt to Rochelle’s sister who seemed like the nicest of them all

Those twins at the end were like ropey Christina Aguilera tribute acts

And seriously, why does this show only represent the exact same type of body?

Awful. I think I’ll watch tonight.

So I watched this trash last night, not my choice.

But teeth boy was such a rude cunt to Rochelle’s sister who seemed like the nicest of them all

Those twins at the end were like ropey Christina Aguilera tribute acts

And seriously, why does this show only represent the exact same type of body?

Awful. I think I’ll watch tonight.

Oh is your fella a Love Island fan? I take it al back! He’s a KEEPER!!

Reactions: SDF
I was RATHER BORED and turned off towards the end and missed the twins. I will of course be back on this evening.

Oh is your fella a Love Island fan? I take it al back! He’s a KEEPER!!

Yes, of course he follows all the hot boys on Instagram. :side-eye:

I’ve genuinely never watched it before.

Those twins really do not have the bonniest of faces do they? The boys being all over them was a total eye roll.

I’m obsessed with the big staircases. It has the vibe of an apocalyptic bunker.

One of the girls is local to me, apparently. Does she have a comedy accent?

I actually can’t believe what Mike just did. What a dirty dog.

I actually can’t believe what Mike just did. What a dirty dog.

Both Mike and Callum seemed to be telling different stories to the twins than their respective “partners”.

I didn’t really understand tomorrow’s clip?

IS WHO DONE?

Some of these girls are early 20’s and look so much older due to excessive cosmetic procedures. Why do they all want to look the SAME? Sophie looks the most natural and she is stunning.

Not seen the 2nd episode yet, but the Scottish girl actually went to the same secondary school as me it seems. I definitely don't have her accent though.

I liked the guy the Bristol girl said looked like Aladdin the most (although I'd love more of a "magic carpet" on his chest), then the copper, and then I guess the Manchester one.

Both Mike and Callum seemed to be telling different stories to the twins than their respective “partners”.

Mike definitely seemed to come off of it worse than Callum, I’d have said. He seemed to promise the world to Leanne and then went back on all of that with the twins.

Poor LEANNE :(

What was he promising her? Argos gift card? Caravan on Sheppey? Lamborghini? Free tit lift? New handbag? Complete works of Baudrillard in Ukrainian? All the above? Haven’t they only been in there for FIVE MINUTES? :shock:

He said he wanted to get to know her and only had eyes for her.

Then when the twins asked him if he enjoyed the challenge (where they kissed) he was all over them.

Basically, I care because this mirrors my own life right now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom