Love Island 2020 (Winter Edition)

Shaughna looks stunning during the recoupling

Fuck you, Callum

Why is Molly dressed like she’s going to a disco dancing competition?

Paige giving me throwback to school life “do not NIP her” :D

Shaughna's face of death when Mike gave his insincere echo of what Finn said (with his tone making it sound even worse) was a picture. Molly is of course stunning, but she can take comfort in whatever is going on with that right eyelid that makes it look like the totally fine Shaughna has already punched her.

Poor Luke M with that girl saying she has no sexual attraction to him in that preview.

I don't even think that girl has been leading Luke M on.

She basically told him NOT to kiss her :D

I don't even think that girl has been leading Luke M on.

She basically told him NOT to kiss her :D

Yes, I was absolutely baffled when he was talking about how well things were going between them.

If Shaughna finds someone else to couple up with ( Hi Sean Paul!) this is hers to lose, surely?

The Saturday show is of course completely surplus, but I'm currently watching anyway. Wallace really was dreadfully dull, the human equivalent of a garden rake that's been stood on.

I haven’t watched the Saturday show before. Why do they not just put it on 7 days?

My thought exactly. And they even deliberately ask them questions for the Saturday show: I do not need to watch their "hilarious" impressions thank you very much. I'd rather watch 40 minutes of Shaughna avoid being in the same room as Molly than "outtakes".

Luke M is an absolute darling. I hope we get a new boy and girl in after the couples eviction tonight. I take it Shaughna and Luke M have no hope in getting together? I don’t think I have watched any screen time with them both in the same scene.

It is Luke M and Demi that get closer in tonight’s episode. I can definitely get on board with that.

Aw. I think they actually would make a lovely couple.

Yes they would! I support this development. Nas and his side bit to get the boot tonight PLEASE.

Just started on this. Demi is ultra cringe, but good on her testing the waters, etc. I just don't really buy them as anything other than propping the other up.

One of the couples who left really did shock me.

Demi FTW

I'm only shocked Mike made it though, otherwise those are the 2 couples I'd have chosen to go (I like looking at Shed's body even if it means spray tanned bread-dough bimbo stays). Bit of a meh episode. The preview for Shaughna tomorrow is like the excitement of "Val gets her own episode" in The Comeback.

Nas royally fucked up by teaming up with that new girl. I’m not sure if it was the fact she got little screen time but she seemed very dull, yet he kept bleating on about how she had a great sense of humour and was the life and soul.

Rebecca also suffered this week with very little airtime. She was not altogether very likeable though. She was all over Jordan initially, then turned ice queen after 24 hours.

I am ALL for Luke M and Demi. Demi’s make up IS quite unforgivable though but she definitely has hair goals.

This new guy will come in, and couple up with Shaughna and they will probably win the whole bloody thing like Amber and Greg in the Summer.

What do we think of Jamie? I think he seems like a lovely boy.

God I love Luke M so much, he’s so precious. HE DESERVES THE WORLD.

And yet he's being pied off by someone whose face looks like a mashed up packet of wotsits.

I like the new guy. Shame he lives in Manchester. Oh, and straight.

Mike is fit and definitely one of my many types, but he's so gross.

Agreed on Mike. He’s GOWJUSS but I can definitely see why Leanne got the ick factor.

Here’s to Shaughna cuffing Luke M and winning.

Am I the only one that pulls a :manson: face every time the boys start shouting that YES, YES,YES nonsense?

Reactions: SDF
Did Finn’s head get turned in Casa Amor? I thought he said from th start he was only interested in Paige? :confused:

Just watched tonight’s episode. It was so good :D

I didn’t understand the Finn headline either? It seems total bullshit to cause drama between Paige and Finn.

The Siannese getting naked in the hideaway was always going to come back to bite Luke in the butt. Of course she was going to be raging about that. What an idiot.

I'm so looking forward to Paige having a forced sassy rant. I hope Finn dumps Miss Piggy and that both he and Luke (ho)M(osexual) realize they have feelings for each other.

“I apologise how you’re feeling”

“LIKE A DICK”

I am actually Paige when fuming :D

I think Ja'mie should have swapped the word "ballsy" for "obvious". I think he came in too late in the game for anyone to be that interested in him.

Demi is utterly fake. Not in a malicious way, but she's like Mike: same script, different cast-offs.

I don't think Shaughna is exactly a natural match for Luke, but I think she's more sincere and maybe he'll go for the vulnerability she showed in telling him how she felt (but she left it too late). The "scene" where she and Mike talked to him after the gym, where he had that just had sex look, was probably the sweetest moment of the whole series.

I have a feeling we are losing Shaughna, which is a disaster, frankly. :(

And telling the new boy not to pick her was actually very admirable of her

I don’t think Demi comes across fake at all. Yes, she is a bit extra but I think she is definitely one of the most sincere in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom