Love Island 2020 (Winter Edition)

I think she's more lacking than extra :D

I think she is fake (for want of a better word I guess) in the sense that there has never been any obvious spark between herself and any guys, yet she talks as if she has been hurt, almost as if going through the motions. I don't think she's horrible or anything.

To me she is very extra. Her personality is overcompensating as I don’t think she has a great amount of confidence. She is very OTT, which again would bring me to extra. Yes, she definitely is not horrible. I would say she is probably quite vulnerable over anything else.

Yeah I don’t think Demi is fake at all. She is just very panicky about not finding a man and being booted out.

Awwww. I hope Shaughna gets some sort of audition gigs on the ITV daytime populist programming.

Time to back Sianese for me. And hope Shed gets butt naked real soon.

If it wasn’t for HIM choosing Natalia we would still have Shaughna AND Demi. :oi:

There really isn’t any POINT to Natalia at ALL. Can’t believe she is still in there and we have lost Shaughna.

Although apart from her and the dud new boy, (and Callum and Molly obvs) this is the first time I have actually liked all the final couples.

Though helped along by producers no doubt, Luke T’s princess quest for Siânnise was just the most adorable thing. :disco:

Reactions: SDF
Though helped along by producers no doubt, Luke T’s princess quest for Siânnise was just the most adorable thing. :disco:

It was lovely. I can’t see anyone but them winning now. Well, unless she finds out about breakfast club

I finally watched the 2nd half of last night's episode after losing the will post Shaughna. I would have liked Luke to have worn a more fitting ensemble for the Disney Prince thing, but it was nice for Siamese.

Did we know that Luke T is the son of BEVERLY TROTMAN from X Factor Series 4?

I'm sure Iain was very close to her and that his feelings are genuine, but **REDACTED TO BE KIND**

Last edited:
I think it’s hard to take his voice seriously, as he always sounds so sarcastic

Yeah it's probably that. Hard for his persona on the show to suddenly pivot to a serious one.

I've turned the show off by the way, not sure if it's because the trivial stuff isn't sitting right after what happened or the fact that it's boring as fuck

It is a bit boring tonight, that’s for sure

Jess and Ched voting for one of those couples was an absolute swerve :D

Queen Jess FTW

Considering they had 2 days to edit material from, that was hella dull apart from Mike continuing to get worse :D

I didn't realise how bad Jamie's ensemble was until the camera zoomed out. Even Shaz Bags would cringe at those combats.

I thought Iain’s tribute at the beginning of the show was very heartfelt. He started the Love Island journey with Caroline, and you could hear in his voice he was genuinely affected by her death as you would be if your friend took their own life. You could hear his voice break at the end of the tribute, so how it can be seen as anything else other than what it was meant to is MIND BOGGLING to me.

I thought it was actually quite touching, and I don't even have one of those soul things. I guess it was momentarily jarring as he's either quite funny or else making an unbearably contrived reference to his other half yet again. If it was a little heavy handed along with the hashtag-ness of it all, I think it was probably exactly how to address the more typical demographic of the show, so they did a good job really.

Not surprised about Jamie and Natalia going. They were clearly the wekeast couple left so definitely easy pickings.

I don’t really like Callum, Molly OR Mike, but don’t mind Priscilla so on those grounds GET CALLUM AND MOLLY OUT!

I hope the couples vote out Callum and Molly, as Justice 4 Shaughna. But I think they are more likely to vote Mike.

I am so over Mikes patter

Give it a rest

“Where do you see us?”

“definitely married” :side-eye::D

you’ve known each other for two weeks.

I would NOT be wanting to be on a rowing boat for my final date. If I was it would definitely be our final date.

Even though I don't like Miss Piggy Paige, Finn looks the most genuinely loved up out of all of them, so I'd go with them.

When is it over? This is a chore to watch now.

I think it ends on Sunday. It has got a bit boring, hasn’t it? They should go full on ex on the beach and have each of them meet an ex of the other, to spice things up a bit.

It’s either Finn and Paige or Siannese and Luke who will win. I’d prefer the former, but think the latter.

Meeting the family and friends was a little bit interesting I guess, but it took way too long just showing them all "totes emosh" etc.

Shaunice and Luke T's lot all seemed to have the nicest energy around them all, but I actually also warmed to Paige here with her worry about what Finn's mum would really think of her (and the subsequent 90% comment). Her dad reminded me of my dad's friends, it was a little spooky. The mum's comment about the age difference made me smile.

Mike seemed lucky not to have been grilled more. I did like Priscilla's mother suddenly getting serious on him though.

I had no idea the final was TONIGHT. I thought it was tomorrow. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom