Love Island 2021

Excuse me, "I can't believe Georgia went about her business that way". I'm surprised he didn't say his type was a girl in her 20s - 1920s!

Has everyone lost interest? :(

I know you lot don't seem to rate her but i do really like Chloe, i always love a villain! I think this series would have been much more of a snoozefest that it already is without her.

Did this just end abruptly? On my recording it says "up next" but finishes on commercials and we don't see who Toby chooses.

Chloe is learning that how you get them is how you lose them. Neither girls are really that into him anyway and Chlo' clearly wanted to loosen the leash to make herself available for the next batch if not Tyler (who is quite the beefcake).

Now that you point that out, I think I can agree with you even if I can't stand her.

Has everyone lost interest? :(

I know you lot don't seem to rate her but i do really like Chloe, i always love a villain! I think this series would have been much more of a snoozefest that it already is without her.

NO! I am absolutely LOVING this season. Toby is an actual PRICK and Hugo was so right in calling him out. The way Toby lost interest in Kaz, and now Chloe we can see is an absolute FUCKBOY.

If we end up voting for another couple to leave then it will be farewell Toby and Tattoo girl so he won’t even make it to Casa Amor. I think it is now Hugo’s to lose, as I think he was already liked but will have a lot more people behind him after that show of solidarity.

Did this just end abruptly? On my recording it says "up next" but finishes on commercials and we don't see who Toby chooses.

Chloe is learning that how you get them is how you lose them. Neither girls are really that into him anyway and Chlo' clearly wanted to loosen the leash to make herself available for the next batch if not Tyler (who is quite the beefcake).

Now that you point that out, I think I can agree with you even if I can't stand her.

YES! Mine cut out too on the recording but I went back and downloaded the full episode on itvplayer. If you haven’t caught the whole thing you MUST download the whole episode and watch the last part of the episode. We are going to get FIREWORKS tonight.

True enough, it's worked. My guess is Hugo, who is worse around girls than Michael Jackson if you ask me, will end up picking Chloe after Toby goes for the new one.

Oh. My. God. Who knew Hugo had that in him?

Saying all that whilst the lovely Georgia is standing tight there. Okay BRUH. He is a pretentious prick who has expressed his jealousy in off ways twice now (fake gate being the first).

Oh. My. God. Who knew Hugo had that in him?

Saying all that whilst the lovely Georgia is standing tight there. Okay BRUH. He is a pretentious prick who has expressed his jealousy in off ways twice now (fake gate being the first).
I know, Poor Georgia. She was used as pure fodder right .. i feel so sorry for the ones that get only a day or two (Chuggs!) :(

I know, Poor Georgia. She was used as pure fodder right .. i feel so sorry for the ones that get only a day or two (Chuggs!) :(

Plus how vulgar and forward she was by saying she was interested in someone (#gasp).

Agreed, some of the newbies are basically just walk-ons.

Rita was right, tonight is going to be the best one yet.

YES! Mine cut out too on the recording but I went back and downloaded the full episode on itvplayer. If you haven’t caught the whole thing you MUST download the whole episode and watch the last part of the episode. We are going to get FIREWORKS tonight.

Yes it was only scheduled unto 10:05pm last night but went on till 10:15pm!

I did enjoy Hugo's speech last night - I was not expecting that :D

Poor Georgina, seemed lovely but very plain office secretary that gets frisky after a white wine spritzer of a friday. Surely only put in for HUGO who was not interested in the SLIGHTEST :D

Poor Georgina, seemed lovely but very plain office secretary that gets frisky after a white wine spritzer of a friday. Surely only put in for HUGO who was not interested in the SLIGHTEST :D
I have seen her referred to separately on Twitter as “Strawberry Shortcake” and “Ms Cath Kidston.”

Correct choice. Pretending to be dumb because being a goodlooking person next door doesn't demand anything else and a guy whose sexist BS not once got taken to task even by the woman who had to listen to it did not make good TV. The spaced out look on Lucinder's face as Aaron imagined what was next for them said it all.

I don't think the producers would have let Faye go like that if she and T were bottom, so when it was a "bottoms are out" announcement my gut was they were safe. She is literally the only one who has a personality not dependent on the show keeping them there.

Hugo is just a low key snake. Why is he even on at this point if he's not even off the starting blocks? I did think it was funny that the PE teacher was the absolute worst in the sports challenge.

Anyway, I tuned in tonight expecting Mama Cass A Del Mor Del Dol so wasn't impressed watching egg and spoon (sorry, their names are Jake and Lib and I should be more respectful).

I was very shocked that Faye was bottom 2! Teddy really doesn’t seem to be all that popular and I am not quite sure why. Lucinda is gorgeous but about as interesting as water. I really can’t STAND Toby!

It will be interesting to see who remains faithful. Millie & Liam and Liberty & Jake seem to be the most SOLID but I wouldn’t be all that shocked if any of those boys played away if it fed their egos.

I don't like the new guys yet, but I'd have sex with them all in a heartbeat if not necessarily individually. I can't stand the barber, but he'd be the first :D

Also, I do think Lolly is really missing a trick not re-recording Per Sempre Amore as Casa Amor. She could get a new kitchen out of it.

I think this will be my last Love Island series though. Why should I waste my time on a show that has no gays? I'm over it (after it's finished).

I don't like the new guys yet, but I'd have sex with them all in a heartbeat if not necessarily individually. I can't stand the barber, but he'd be the first :D

Also, I do think Lolly is really missing a trick not re-recording Per Sempre Amore as Casa Amor. She could get a new kitchen out of it.

I think this will be my last Love Island series though. Why should I waste my time on a show that has no gays? I'm over it (after it's finished).

Really? :o

After quite a slow start I would say this season has came in to its own and is only likely to get better towards the end of the week after the Casa Amor drama. I think a gay version would work, but obviously would need to be on a whole different show.

It's just odd that such a mainstream dating show would banish any hint of same sex shenanigans unless it's to titilate the ladz, which is even more off than hearing a woman with fake everything say she likes a man to put her in her place.

Catching up on Tuesday with the sleepovers. I was judging Toby so hard until he set Hugo up for him to take the moral high ground. That poor Irish girl going with that when you finally get on TV.

Surprised at Liam. It would look so much better to say no to that whilst internally still seeing if you like one of these new hard-boiled attention seekers.

Just finished Tuesday. Looking at Lilly's underboob dress thing, we are surely not far off Lil' Kim's blue VMAs ensemble and I cannot wait for the tackyness.

Said it before, but Millie is surprisingly beautiful with no or less make-up on. She paints herself as Big Bird.

My phantom vagina just collapsed like the ice bucket challenge when that smarmy barber said he liked science fiction. A moment of weakness perhaps, it's been a while, etc. I mean he's still gross.

The English F1 has gorgeous washed out green eyes.

The snogathon was just unwatchable. Did Faye burst her collagen-caterpillars on anyone? I started doing other things to notice.

Completely over Tyler. Telling another girl he wants to share a bed with her (making it 2 in 2 nights), I'd decline him and say feel free to get to know me now if you like :) He thinks he's so smooth, but surely a rull of thumb would be imagine what the friends and family of this person are going to think of you. I mean he's fit with an ass like a baseball but less soft, but still.

The girl who did share the bed with Tyler is probably the best looking one of the series. I hope she doesn't fall for this "go with the flow" bs.

And that very 'arsh laugh that sounds like she's about to grogg the guy she's just fished a compliment out of.

I think I just fell for Matthew. Just as well he's 9ft as I'd probably fall face first at a convenient place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom