Love Island 2021

I was sure he was going to reach for Rach. I'm gutted for her, but let's all rejoice that we have the slow witted arcs of Chloe and Lib to take our mind off this loss.

I thought Rachel but on aftersun it showed a VT where he said it’s all about the eyes for him and he kept talking about Fays eyes. I hope someone couples up with Kaz.

Fay pushing him away really drew him in evidently. A girl after my own heart.

On the US precursor to this, Are You the One, they all have sex pretty much from the get go. Maybe the Brits really are prudes.

After the recoupling last nights episode was a bit of a DUD! Don’t tell me we will need to wait until Teddy inevitably comes back to the villa with SOMEONE ELSE from CASA AMOR before Fay tears someone a new one.

Faye clearly has absolutely no trust in men after being treated badly in previous relationships - if she actually likes Teddy and he lets her down then she may have to give in to nunhood or stop dating men.

DISMAL as ever tonight

I convinced my housemate to watch this series and I’m so embarrassed

The food fight thing was just the worst T imaginable. It was like a parody pilot at the Upfronts featured in series 1 of The Comeback.

I've decided that Mollie not only reminds me of fan of the tan Terry McIntyre, but also fan of the Human Susan Ann Sulley.

It's probably because I'm such a prude and in a Corona drought, but even I'm looking at Hugo and thinking "fine, push me against the wall and let's get this over with".

I hope the Cafe del Mar mares (or whatever the thing is called) are 12s to Lucinda's 6.5. Not to be mean to her, but to show how much of a creep Brad is.

• Haha
Reactions: dUb
I have not been watching live and pick up the next day at some point as by 9pm I am usually KNEE DEEP in some other reality crap or tv drama.

ANYHOO, what a RESULT last night with Brad and Lucinda bottom 2. Brad shat in his own nest long ago when he screwed over Rachel for Lucinda. I do find it strange that he has never been on a date, or been in a relationship. I think he also said he hadn’t had sex for 2 years before he entered the villa although that may be someone else.

Toby ditching the FABULOUS KAZ for COMMONPLACE CHLOE was a terrible move. I thought Toby seemed lovely, but I am glad the public can see through Chloe and I can’t wait to see the aftermath now they know they are one of the least popular couples.

Will Brad be the gentleman and let Lucinda carry on in the Villa as a singleton :eyes:

ANYHOO, what a RESULT last night with Brad and Lucinda bottom 2. Brad shat in his own nest long ago when he screwed over Rachel for Lucinda. I do find it strange that he has never been on a date, or been in a relationship. I think he also said he hadn’t had sex for 2 years before he entered the villa although that may be someone else.

I thought he was in a relationship for 7 years? The "not been on a date before" sounding like another "you're my type" soundbite that is at odds with, you know, reality. You could see Lucinda thinking about it and quickly overriding it, bless her. We all have to charge towards red flags to know for next time I suppose.

Thank FUCK Brad is a gone. Lucinda will be a bit more interesting without him. She REALLY struggled to pretend she had doubts about staying there alone, I must say!

Faye managing to make Brad leaving all about her was, of course, icon behaviour - the producers need to do all they can to keep hold of her because BY FUCK is there a lot of dead weight in there at the moment. There is nary a DROP of personality among any of the boys. Hope a mass dumping is on the cards at some point.

Also I have no idea how old the woman that just came in is but the amount of work she has had done means she looks honestly at least a decade older than everyone else in there.

Last edited:
Starting up.

If Lucinder's mind was a rolodex after the announcement, I hope it stops at the conclusion that her man is not to be trusted. He'll be saying he's a virgin to the next one.

Vomit at Brad crying or rubbing excess moisturiser into his eyes to make it look that way (we've all done it).

Chloe chloelapsing any possibility of the public liking her ever again. Look how stable she is. And Kaz, do not invest any effort in your responses to Toby either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom