Love Island 2021

Rita

User
Premieres on 28th June ITV2. She’s BACK.

giphy.gif

HERE FOR IT

it always seems like it’s going to be full of hateful braindead pricks and then it kind of is but it’s very entertaining

Can't wait to discuss this series with you here on Moopy dot org dot uk Reet 💋

For all the talk of bringing influencers on, they're some pretty low current numbers

I of course live for the DRAMA of it all. They producers really do like to stir shit up!

When Callum ditched poor Shaughna after spending a few days in Casa Amore was really awful.

giphy.gif

I did TRY to get into the last one and was bizarrely fascinated by the EVIL TWINS.

The Casa Amor reveal episode is always reality tv GOLD

the other stuff can be hit and miss but it’s always worth sticking around for the good bits

Finally.

I've been getting my fix from Are You The One (now onto season 3 of 8) as a stop gap, but you can't beat Love Island for this kind of trash.

Mara was amazing, it's the only series I've watched in full. Might get back into it this time round though.

I haven't watched any clips, but my goodness at the screengrab - they look so different from each other!

I think now we have no Big Brother we ALL should be watching and showing our solidarity to reality tv and putting the POOR MOOPY post count through the ROOF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom