Love Island 2021

I take it the stand-bys are all in some other hotels getting a free holiday out of this? I'd be there hoping I don't get the call.

If I were the new female arrival I'd be feeling like the sole stripper at a Stag party (or let's crank it up a notch and make it an Aussie rules football team celebration party). God I'd love that so much :D

Well the tattoo jokes are getting a bit much. Everytime the guy comes on screen and when the commentary wraps it up he gets another roasting about it.

That AJ is something else...pouncing around.....almost quite eerie....whispering 'The situation..' in poor Liam's ear :D

Love Faye and Chloe.

Living for Kaz in the mornins with her night wear and head gear on.

The new one with all the tats is very fit.

That's all for now.

Do we reckon AJ is going to choose Liam or will she bottle it?

If she does, which sap will choose Millie as a friendship couple to save her for Liam?

If Millie goes off she may end up closer with Faye and away from those blonde saps. Although I was almost impressed that Lucinder called herself basic.

Masssive red flag from Danny there. Needy, paranoid guys to be ditched the second they hit out with it frankly.

Lucinda is very pretty but she is void of any sort of personality.

She is very sweet but is also dull. A girl needs substance and fire to her otherwise she will get walked over. Not a good look.

I do LOVE Snog, Marry, Pie. One of my favourites of the series.

With the vote aimed to get rid of one girl and one boy I would have thought both newbies Danny and AJ are vulnerable.

Imagine saying you like someone and they just got "yeah-yeah-yeah" everytime you try to share your feelings. Hugo is not into AJ at all and she is quietly going into panic mode to stay longer.

Gosh, moving onto AJ must feel so desperate after that chat with Lucinder. The way he tried to repeat what she said to him back to her makes me relieved for her.

Imagine if that piano music played live in the villa during these conversations to indicate someone was winning or clearly getting the sympathy.

Did Chloe come in late? If so 5 of the bottom 6 except Toby are late arrivals. It always ends up like this. It’s not really FAIR is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom