Love Island 2021

Seriously, why would anyone waste their time kissing Toby at this point? He's the definition of boring as heck hen-pecked material yet seems to think he's irresistible.

So there's a lot to unpack, isn't there?

Toby just wants whatever is in front of him. I've no interest in him and hope Abby quickly moves on to what's left. He has just said in front of you he wants someone he can't stop thinking of the moment he Wales up. If he brought in a waif and stray from the taxi rank now, that sure as hell won't be you, oh I don't know, ever. Bin him.

Teddy did deserve that from Faye as it's not Get Your Cake and Eat It Island, but I think it's salvageable. However, the Tom Cruise next door guy is also a good match for her so far.

Chloe serving some amazing reaction shots. I can see her appeal running dry quick for the ink man though. I don't see him being captivated by her much longer.

Liam. Dog. Millie, don't excuse what you'd urge a friend not to put up with. You've topped up your tan and already live close enough to London to take advantage of short term TV offers.

Kaz rising majestically from the BS of Tyler. I still can't get over him spending the night with 2 girls 2 nights in a row, that's hysterical to me. Going on that preview, she's having quite the strong finish on this show. Matthew seems nice so far.

Egg and Spoon. I think they're close to genuinely laughing at what they're laughing at, but it's just a little forced for me. Utterly generic pair. Jake was quite funny laughing at what was going down, but I'm shocked he was shocked at things as he was encouraging the guys so much.

I think that's them all.

I don’t think Faye came off too well with her treatment to Teddy to be honest. I didn’t really understand the whole challenge/game thing but I am assuming in the truth or dare game that Teddy kissed another girl where Faye only done it in a challenge? I think they must have cut some footage there for actual clarification.

Abi still wanting Toby after he couples up with another girl for the UMPTEENTH TIME. Girl, have some RESPECT for yourself. He’s a fuck boy!

I have very little interest in Jake and Liberty although they must be favourites to win now?

If the reactions on Twitter are anything to go by (and probably aren't) Jake blew his chance at winning by encouraging the lads in Casa Amor.

I actually thought Faye was going to throw the actually teddy toy in the pool :D

Yeah, that's fair that she didn't come off great. I think it can be cleared up with them.

I hasten to add that’s a sarcastic :disco: just in case I’m taken for some sort of GHOUL

If the reactions on Twitter are anything to go by (and probably aren't) Jake blew his chance at winning by encouraging the lads in Casa Amor.
I don’t feel like the Love Island commentators I follow have ever liked Jake but the wider audience are into him now.

I really wish Liam had mentioned that Jake had been in his ear during that chat with Millie (although Millie was obviously right that no-one was forcing him to do anything)

We need the twitter challenge to show how Jake was egging them all on and that he's not such a stand up guy! The big old cynic in me thinks he was doing it so that he and Liberty seal the win.

Last edited:
Have any of the contestants killed themselves yet? :disco:

I am surprised that this was posted this morning and people have decided to turn a blind eye. Please don’t joke about suicide, it really is crossing a line. :(

That comment was clearly meant in the way that he has treated Kaz awfully. I think it is just a tad different to asking if people have committed suicide yet?

I am surprised that this was posted this morning and people have decided to turn a blind eye. Please don’t joke about suicide, it really is crossing a line. :(
SO SORRY EVERYONE

What’s crossing the line is that this mind-rottingly vacuous shitshow is even STILL ON after the history of suicides!

SO SORRY EVERYONE

What’s crossing the line is that this mind-rottingly vacuous shitshow is even STILL ON after the history of suicides!

So sorry you feel that way way babe. If you don’t like the premise then you don’t have to participate in this topic? Obviously if you also feel that the show should be cancelled due to the history of suicides on it, maybe you shouldn’t joke about it in the thread? BY GOD I love you ZU 2, and don’t want to make a big thing out of this but just thought IN MY PERSONAL OPINION you didn’t need to joke about suicide.

Kaz don't listen to him. I want the replacements to sit down with the originals. That would be more interesting.

Sad to see Millie's cookie crumble (oh shut up, I've wanted to say that since day one so leave me alone).

I really thought we'd moved on from candlelight supper cover versions, just play the original Mariah version. It's a classic and would raise a smile.

Even bigger ugh at the preview for tomorrow being Toby. As. If. We. Care.

The producers are going in HARD on Liam. I don’t blame Millie though, and think I would have ditched him too.

I am ELATED that Faye and Teddy are back together. I also appreciate Faye admitting she is wrong. I am quite similar to her in the fact that I act first and think later but always admit when I am wrong.

Just on last night's now.

Massive eye roll at Toby thinking Chloe will entertain his "dilemma". He was a sinking stepping stone for her and nothing more. Really hope he pulls her for a chat about it though :D

Kaz just letting Tyler hang himself. If I were her I'd be a little twisted and tell the Cafe del Mar mare that he says he's leaning more towards me. Bye Tye.

Ok I know Don't Call Me Up. Not the others that all sound completely different.

Catching up on last night's.

Tonight's episode was a disaster for Kaz; I think there was a reasonable amount of goodwill towards her, but now she looks like a complete hypocrite who likes to play the victim.

I felt sorry for Clarisse, but in Tyler's defence, she picked him (and I'm not sure he would've reciprocated). Kaz made the choice to couple with Matthew before going straight back to Tyler.

I mean, I love this show. But in some ways it feels uncomfortable when you can see why so many of them end up dealing with mental health issues. If the show isn't orchestrating situations to create drama, then it's the contestants playing mind games with each other.

Also, not a popular opinion but Millie needs to GET OVER this thing with Liam now. Yes, he was a twat. But perish the thought that anyone - let alone a 21 year old (allegedly) - should make a MISTAKE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom