Love Island 2022

People are saying that Jay jumped ship with Ekin when he found out they were bottom three, but I agree, she was just too smothering. I like Ekin though.

Danica is just too bloody desperate and its coming across.

People are saying that Jay jumped ship with Ekin when he found out they were bottom three, but I agree, she was just too smothering. I like Ekin though.

Danica is just too bloody desperate and its coming across.

That’s an interesting theory regarding Jay and would make sense that he’s thinking tactically as I never saw any indication he liked Paige until yesterday!

I quite LIKED Amber when she showed some sass to Ekin. The girl had LEGS but did seem quite dull through the most part.

I'm about to watch last night's and the preview with Egg n' Spoo throwing egg on Jay was about as convincing as Sarah Harding saying Dierdrie was like a mother to her and yet I can hardly wait.

I'm absolutely astounded at Ekon's mother being a relationship therapist. She can't be a very good one then!

The awkward kiss with Davide and the desperate danita where they both go away from each other almost immediately as the only other thing they could possibly do would be to have awkward Carrie and Burger sex. And he was so pleased with himself giving the gift of Davide to her. I'd use him as a PT and not much else.

Poor Paige. I'd have been miffed at Jacques pimping me out to Jay too. Oh who am I kidding, I'd be on cloud 69.

Indiyah has had enough of Ekon hasn't she :D That's 2 close ups where she looks like she'll have no tongue left with all the biting of it.

just catching up now - Andrew is just a puppy dog isn't he

Still living for unhinged Ekin-Su :disco:

Unpopular opinion but I love Gemma, so beautiful and only 19

Oh I'm so impressed by how mature she is.

Tash has done herself no favours. I don't like smarmy Charlie much but I'd definitely go there. I don't get her dramatics at all - just say "yes I did A because I felt B and that's that".

Tasha was playing the victim which made zero sense when she was the one who has twice now basically said she wants to get to know other people. She’s too much of a people pleaser, and Andrew needs to grow a backbone and get rid of her!

Also can we discuss how Charlie is definitely in his early 40s :D I saw this and it is so true

C958948D-4523-4377-92F2-0E2417229060.jpeg

Tasha was playing the victim which made zero sense when she was the one who has twice now basically said she wants to get to know other people. She’s too much of a people pleaser, and Andrew needs to grow a backbone and get rid of her!

Tasha definitely has the best clothes, and that is all I have to say about her.

Tasha deffo is bringing it with the style, shame everything else is beige but I am seeing those outfits :disco:

Finishing off Sunday's. Charlie's reaction to Tash choosing Andrew like being told there isn't a £5 note but there are 5 £1 coins :D

I am going right off Tasha. Gemma is growing on me and Ekin Sue continues to keep on giving. It looks like tonight’s recoupling is all on her with 3 guys probably fighting for her attention and she will be LOVING IT.

I don’t want Jay or Davide to leave. Charlie can FUCK OFF though.

Also OMG at Gemma and Jacques hearts RACING for eachother. Jacques barely touched Gemma. :D

I wouldn’t be so sure that they won’t end up back in each others arms by the end of the season.

I'm officially crowning Ekin an Icon of Life. Where would this series be without her?

Regarding Gemma, surely your ex coming up to you will deliver a jolt and not in a good way, much like Andrew probably being on edge after Janeka (?) starting her subtle campaign for him earlier. I actually finally found Luca quite hot with those faces he was pulling throughout. I could not handle a guy like him needing constant reassurance all the time though - it will never level out or teeter off :zombie:

Charlie was excruciating and it was much deserved - he is probably being used to not even remotely trying. A paper bag syndrome being that smug? The face on Deneka (?) was damn right cruel :D

Regarding Gemma, surely your ex coming up to you will deliver a jolt and not in a good way, much like Andrew probably being on edge after Janeka (?) starting her subtle campaign for him earlier.

Hmmm, I didn’t think of it like that. She went all in on him though, and he barely touched her and she knew what was coming so I still think it was probably quite TELLING that she is more in to him than Luca and I don’t blame her.

Unless something DRAMATIC happens in Casa Amor I would say it is Gemma and Luca’s to lose or Gemmas and whoever she is coupled up with at the end.

Antigone not letting Jay worm in would be best, Ekin to choose Davide and that leaves Danica to unbelievably be ok choosing a guy who declined her (again!) or smarmy bargepole Charlie.

Last edited:
Ok, one thing I'm going to say is you do not mutter under your breath "I don't believe this shit" whilst poor off-putting Charlie is left there looking even more awkward than during his striptease. You can just quickly usher him over as a friend and get stuck into Danica later.

Last edited:
Oh no Antaganiser, you can't hog both Jay and Davide to be pissed off at both Ekin and Danica all the whilst saying you're straight up with people.

Antigone just reminds me of annoying people at uni seminars that you'd cross the road on campus to avoid seeing them outside, etc. Bless her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom